+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Additional documents submitted in January2019 also SA ,Gckey change from uploaded documents to reviewing documents , how long the review takes ?
They will review additional document after the deadline they give you (30 days from the request).

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
That was since February 25th the 30 days
My timeline, for your reference:
Dec 27, 2018 - Request additional doc/sent thru myCIC
Feb 1, 2019 - AIP letter
Feb 5, 2019 - DM on both sides on ECAS

SO it tool me around 5 weeks from request to AIP, hope it helps

Sep 3, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-03-2018
Doc's Request.
20-04-2018
Med's Request
30-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Anyone else who got (or will be getting) an interview lately at Vancouver office?
We've been waiting since we got our letter on January 17th saying "we are pleased to advise you that processing your application has been completed"

Let's hope we get that appointment soon! The suspense is killing me!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
We've been waiting since we got our letter on January 17th saying "we are pleased to advise you that processing your application has been completed"

Let's hope we get that appointment soon! The suspense is killing me!
Ahh, our timeline started on the same day, March 9!! But my DM/completion letter is 4 weeks behind you, I cannot believe you are still waiting. Hopefully, you will hear something soon so I can regain my hope LOL.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
March 29th applicant
SA and additional documents requested January 2019
got a call from IRCC yesterday "no caller ID" ,the immigration officer asked couple questions to verified my application
then explained ,the additional documents sent was very satisfied and requested a simple document from my sponsor to be sent tru the same email "sent already" , so my application can be finalized and in her exact kind words `the faster you send the email the quicker for the final process `` hoping Monday i`ll get AIP letter .

Reactions: Sharukh khan

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
March 29th applicant
SA and additional documents requested January 2019
got a call from IRCC yesterday "no caller ID" ,the immigration officer asked couple questions to verified my application
then explained ,the additional documents sent was very satisfied and requested a simple document from my sponsor to be sent tru the same email "sent already" , so my application can be finalized and in her exact kind words `the faster you send the email the quicker for the final process `` hoping Monday i`ll get AIP letter .
Good luck. What additional documents?

Lee_p

Jan 13, 2019
For ppl who have interviews at Etobicoke please go before the time they set for you because its a first come first serve ticket system. So the sooner you go the faster you get out, and if you get a D ticket congratulations and if you get a A ticket you may of to go through a Interrogative interview. I was landed yesterday and i’m a march 15 applicant. Lol right on the 12 month they said it would take so dont worry too much i got like 3 letters in one week

Reactions: Sunny@dawn