+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
For ppl who have interviews at Etobicoke please go before the time they set for you because its a first come first serve ticket system. So the sooner you go the faster you get out, and if you get a D ticket congratulations and if you get a A ticket you may of to go through a Interrogative interview. I was landed yesterday and i’m a march 15 applicant. Lol right on the 12 month they said it would take so dont worry too much i got like 3 letters in one week
What's D ticket & A ticket?

Reactions: fpalazzo

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
For ppl who have interviews at Etobicoke please go before the time they set for you because its a first come first serve ticket system. So the sooner you go the faster you get out, and if you get a D ticket congratulations and if you get a A ticket you may of to go through a Interrogative interview. I was landed yesterday and i’m a march 15 applicant. Lol right on the 12 month they said it would take so dont worry too much i got like 3 letters in one week
what 3 letters you received?

Lee_p

Jan 13, 2019
When you get there you will get a number with a letter D or A. I notice all the D tickets were getting congratulations when they received it and ppl with A weren’t and the is special introductions for A ticket holders

Reactions: KBsandhu

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
What additional documents?
When IRCC requested additional documents of cohabitation I looked and search everywhere then simple things will make a Postive outcome , online Amazon shopping with same address delivered ,hotel reservations we did together on birthdays and long holidays weekends, my engagement/wedding set ring purchase receipt with signed and addressed valuation, my fiancé dint want to send our daily explicit messages to each other but we printed five pages ,send it with a letter stating the contents and please excuse us lol. My fiancé sister and a very close friend to me , letters knowing of our realationship ,both signed with two copies pictures ID , not even notarized, updated joint Credit card accounts and new joint house lease agreement,since we moved when the application was in process , the immigration officer was very satisfied with them and I will get a postive answer in my email this week .

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

As an update regarding the processing and delivery of actual PR card:

Today, I have just received an update regarding PR card in MyCIC, stating that they have mailed my PR card as of today.
It took 43 days to get this notice online, counting from the day after my landing interview up until today. These 43 days are in agreement with what they say is the processing time for first-time PR cards.
I will post the date that I actually get card by mail.
Here's my timeline:

Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter with appointment date/time from IRCC Etobicoke Office email: 18 Jan 2019
Landing Interview & became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019
Permanent Resident Card update on MyCIC that PR card has been mailed to me: March 12, 2019
Permanent Resident Card received by mail: ___________

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello everybody,
First, hats off to Immigration staff.
I had my interview scheduled for March 4th; however, my spouse and I reside in an extremely remote area, we take 2 days just to get in Toronto and my husband couldn't take days off to come down, this would jeopardize his job. Therefore, we explained to them our situation and they rescheduled for March 14th. We had to wait a while to get the answer, but everything worked at the end.
Interview was conducted in Etobicoke, we arrived 1.5 hours before, so we got to leave earlier as well.
At this location you can even get your new SIN and apply for OHIP.

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

As an update regarding the processing and delivery of actual PR card:

Today, I have just received an update regarding PR card in MyCIC, stating that they have mailed my PR card as of today.
It took 43 days to get this notice online, counting from the day after my landing interview up until today. These 43 days are in agreement with what they say is the processing time for first-time PR cards.
I will post the date that I actually get card by mail.
Here's my timeline:

Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter with appointment date/time from IRCC Etobicoke Office email: 18 Jan 2019
Landing Interview & became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019
Permanent Resident Card update on MyCIC that PR card has been mailed to me: March 12, 2019
Permanent Resident Card received by mail: ___________
Hi, so you applied to PR card online, had to pay $50 and linked to your online account?

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Matt_26

May 28, 2018
We are based in Yukon. I'm wondering if we will have to travel to Vancouver for the landing interview. Does anyone have experience with interview locations from applicants in remote areas or know if we can see if the landing interview can happen in Yukon? Thanks!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
We are based in Yukon. I'm wondering if we will have to travel to Vancouver for the landing interview. Does anyone have experience with interview locations from applicants in remote areas or know if we can see if the landing interview can happen in Yukon? Thanks!
You will receive a letter telling you which office is going to contact you. For the rule of thumb, you can check this link which listed all the IRCC offices in Canada. Hope it helps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, so you applied to PR card online, had to pay $50 and linked to your online account?
Hi, for first-time Permanent Resident Cards (such as for all of us on this forum), you don't go through the formal process of an actual application with forms, checklist, and fee payment.

Simply: Sign-in to GCKey > Under Applications you submitted, there's message "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Click on Add (link) your application to your account > Complete that information asked of you (Category: Permanent Resident Card, and select first-time Permanent Resident Card when it asks you), and then after submitting, you will have a "Permanent Resident Card" Application (an application beginning with letter R) among all the other applications you have had in the past, such as PR application, etc.

I have been able to view updates for my PR card this way. Please note that I created this application online a day after my landing interview, to allow for at least 24 hours for the system to update my status.

Reactions: fpalazzo

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
No worries, I really hope you don't have to come to Vancouver, as Vancouver office is facing a huge backlog right now. The time you have you wait from you DM until the actual interview could be 3 months. I have been waiting since Feb 5 for my interview, right now, nothing yet.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
March 29th 2018 applicant

What's is for you is for you thank god ,got my AIP yesterday
My family especially my fiancé is so overwhelmed

This forum help me a lot during my application
Thank you.

Date: March 15, 2019

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: Xxxxxxxxxx - INLAND SCLP

Xxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx xxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx St

Brampton, ON Xxx xxxCanada

Dear Xxxxxx xxxxx
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or

Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document

You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.

If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.