****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hie, when your husband landed, if he had received his work permit by that time ? if not, did they asked for valid status document ,I am just so confused .Thanks for your time.
In the same building it has Service Canada present in which after the landing interview, we walk down the hall to get a SIN; we were provided the number right away. The documentation you need is your ID and your CoPR in which will be obtain during your landing interview.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
In the same building it has Service Canada present in which after the landing interview, we walk down the hall to get a SIN; we were provided the number right away. The documentation you need is your ID and your CoPR in which will be obtain during your landing interview.
No, i am talking before getting Copr, do they ask for work permit or any other valid visa document? We haven’t received work permit till now, thats why just asking. Thanks for your time.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hello Good afternoon, can you please provide me with the email I have some updated document to send and the officer as me to email it to CPC Mississauga but I think I got the email wrong
Hii ,

As far as i know , u cannot directly contact the CPC mississauga unless you have recieved an email from them to submit additional docs or updated docs.
Instead , the fastest way to send to the officer is to use the IRCC webform quoting your UCI and application number ..

Trust me , it works faster than all means, once u have sent , after one week call CIC to confirm if thay have been attached or sent to the office for review.

Hope it helps ... and good luck

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hie, when your husband landed, if he had received his work permit by that time ? if not, did they asked for valid status document ,I am just so confused .Thanks for your time.
Hi, I had my landing interview at IRCC Etobicoke Office.
Please note that your landing interview appointment email will include the instructions as to what to bring for your interview (an attached landing interview form).
I have copied/pasted part of my letter (the items that you need to bring to interview). Please see below. Agent did not asked me for valid status document.
Hope this helps.

Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status. o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
 Two photographs for your permanent resident card o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page. o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident. o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.
 Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.
 Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.

Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
** This didn't apply to us but the letter includes this part for those applicants that it applies to.
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence: o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).

Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
** We had paid at the time of the application submission and so we brought copy of receipt of payment to the interview.
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.  We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I had my landing interview at IRCC Etobicoke Office.
Please note that your landing interview appointment email will include the instructions as to what to bring for your interview (an attached landing interview form).
I have copied/pasted part of my letter (the items that you need to bring to interview). Please see below. Agent did not asked me for valid status document.
Hope this helps.

Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status. o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
 Two photographs for your permanent resident card o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page. o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident. o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.
 Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.
 Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.

Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
** This didn't apply to us but the letter includes this part for those applicants that it applies to.
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence: o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).

Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
** We had paid at the time of the application submission and so we brought copy of receipt of payment to the interview.
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.  We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
Thanks you!! That surely helps. :)

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks you!! That surely helps. :)
Hi, as a good suggestion, for your sponsor's government ID (example, driver's license), ensure that the address of sponsor's ID matches the address of your application, where you said you are living with him/her.
I also brought my government ID which the address matches my sponsor's address and my application- where we live. I brought my government ID just in case.

Perhaps you already know this, but just in case. :)

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, as a good suggestion, for your sponsor's government ID (example, driver's license), ensure that the address of sponsor's ID matches the address of your application, where you said you are living with him/her.
I also brought my government ID which the address matches my sponsor's address and my application- where we live. I brought my government ID just in case.

Perhaps you already know this, but just in case. :)
Yeah, we have same address on our driver's license which is on our application. I am sponsor and my husband is applicant, and guess what he is not worried at all ( actually he should be ,not me) lol. But i am just worried till landing interview is done and going over every little possible detail. Btw, thanks for taking time and letting me know. Really appreciate .

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, we have same address on our driver's license which is on our application. I am sponsor and my husband is applicant, and guess what he is not worried at all ( actually he should be ,not me) lol. But i am just worried till landing interview is done and going over every little possible detail. Btw, thanks for taking time and letting me know. Really appreciate .
You're welcome! We usually have spouses that compliment us... I am also about details, like you, and my husband (sponsor) is about the big picture, such as your husband. :)
All the best! You are almost there!

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
Landed in Vancouver today :) Good luck to everyone still waiting and huge thanks to everyone that offered assistance and suggestions throughout the process. Peace to all!

Reactions: E.R.Z784

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Landed in Vancouver today :) Good luck to everyone still waiting and huge thanks to everyone that offered assistance and suggestions throughout the process. Peace to all!
Such a long wait for the Vancouver Office! Congrats and I am really happy for you!

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Additional documents submitted in January2019 also SA ,Gckey change from uploaded documents to reviewing documents , how long the review takes ?

Last edited: