+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
ohkk so first i was not this much tempted when there was no update on my file. I was like they gonna refuse it, so i was kind of not worrying. So now i got update and now i cant wait for cic to issue me a Ppr. You knw what i mean.. i can wait one month but 3 months going to be too much for me. i am trying to concentrate on other things but i cnt. Plz god help me to go through this wait..
Hahaha! I know the feeling of waiting, its actually the burden of everybody. How about your security, is it done? And can you pls share your timeline?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hahaha! I know the feeling of waiting, its actually the burden of everybody. How about your security, is it done? And can you pls share your timeline?
security, eligibility and criminality all passed. Only medical needs to pass. Already did remedical but it doesnt change to passed yet.CEC AOR may 2018. I was under ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED coz of one job letter missing which even doesnt give me any points. It was cashier job noc c letter. Applied GCMS NOTES and found out reason of review and then i uploaded job letter. Medical got expired in month of march 2019. Got remedical request on 16 aug after passing eligibility, security and criminality. Waiting for next update

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
security, eligibility and criminality all passed. Only medical needs to pass. Already did remedical but it doesnt change to passed yet.CEC AOR may 2018. I was under ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED coz of one job letter missing which even doesnt give me any points. It was cashier job noc c letter. Applied GCMS NOTES and found out reason of review and then i uploaded job letter. Medical got expired in month of march 2019. Got remedical request on 16 aug after passing eligibility, security and criminality. Waiting for next update
So, I guess remedical is one of the assurance since they give it after security passed! Btw, what is your lodged date? Good luck on your application.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
So, I guess remedical is one of the assurance since they give it after security passed! Btw, what is your lodged date? Good luck on your application.
thank you.. 1 may 2018 is my AOR and remedical i hv done on 22 aug.. physician uploaded it to cic on 26 august. No update after

madhu_1969

Sep 6, 2019
Just got my PPR...

Thank you all for the support n keeping sane.. wish you all get thought the wait sooner!!
Hi,
Is your application Self Employed, and did you apply from India.
my AOR is March 2018, applied form India,SE category, still no update?

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
AOR 12th march 2019. Completed 6 months today. No update in application except medical and biometrics. Raised GCMS notes 1 month before, got no response till now. Raised web form on 6th sep, no response for that either. :(
Uh..this group is March 2018...don't want to discourage you but we are waiting 1 year more than you! Haha :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR 12th march 2019. Completed 6 months today. No update in application except medical and biometrics. Raised GCMS notes 1 month before, got no response till now. Raised web form on 6th sep, no response for that either. :(
Lol you're in the 2018 group :D:D:D Sorry

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Your AOR is March 2019, this is March 2019. Logic wise you are in a wrong group