+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just called CIC last August 30 and they told me that all of my screenings are passed, the most recent is the Security.

Are there any chances of refusal after completing all the checks/ assessments? If I am for Dm/ PPr, how long would it take from Security passed? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: jessy87

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
So pleased to announce i have received my PPR this afternoon!!!

AOR- March 14, 2018
I was in review required for proof of employment. I also received a Procedural Fairness Letter which i turned in and i have PPR a week later. I hope anyone who is waiting an unusually long time stays encouraged. It is hard, but all will be well.

So thankful for everyone who encouraged me here.
All the very best!!
Why did you receive a Procedural Fairness Letter?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just called CIC last August 30 and they told me that all of my screenings are passed, the most recent is the Security.

Are there any chances of refusal after completing all the checks/ assessments? If I am for Dm/ PPr, how long would it take from Security passed? Thanks in advance!
i dnt think so you will get refusal after passing all the checks.. Its PPR time for you. but nobody can tell the timeline. Its different for everybody.. gud luck

Reactions: EE12345

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
So pleased to announce i have received my PPR this afternoon!!!

AOR- March 14, 2018
I was in review required for proof of employment. I also received a Procedural Fairness Letter which i turned in and i have PPR a week later. I hope anyone who is waiting an unusually long time stays encouraged. It is hard, but all will be well.

So thankful for everyone who encouraged me here.
All the very best!!
Hey...Congratulations on your PPR. So happy for you!

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Thanks a lot for the uplifting message. How about you, are you also for PPR? I wish you all the best too!!
Hi...my case is similar to yours... I am May 2018 AOR....Everything has passed since Nov 2018 except Security which is 'in review'. Got to know from MP that cic is waiting for info from 3rd party agencies. I am just waiting and follow up with them and MP once a month.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi...my case is similar to yours... I am May 2018 AOR....Everything has passed since Nov 2018 except Security which is 'in review'. Got to know from MP that cic is waiting for info from 3rd party agencies. I am just waiting and follow up with them and MP once a month.
Hello,

I just passed Security last August 29. Yeah, security is done by a third party agency. Just keep on praying since after passing Security, the DM/ PPR is already an assurance! All the best o n your application.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello,

I just passed Security last August 29. Yeah, security is done by a third party agency. Just keep on praying since after passing Security, the DM/ PPR is already an assurance! All the best o n your application.
Yes, I hope that happens soon. Thank you for the reply.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Oh good....good for you. You are almost done then.
I dnt know yet.. You know CIC. I am very restless these days. I want this to end.. Its been almost 16 months since my AOR. I am trying to stay positive and hoping for gud news but sometime i feel so impatient and stressed. Lets see how it goes.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yes, I can totally understand the wait and uncertainty. I have been 'on hold' since Nov 2018 for further review. My AOR is May 2018. Only security is 'in review'.
But I have read on forums that re-quest for remedical or extension is always positive. They request it only when everything is passed at that moment.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, I can totally understand the wait and uncertainty. I have been 'on hold' since Nov 2018 for further review. My AOR is May 2018. Only security is 'in review'.
But I have read on forums that re-quest for remedical or extension is always positive. They request it only when everything is passed at that moment.
yes i read it too.. lets see how long i hv to wait for PPR

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, most remedicals got their PR withiin a month, max is three months! Its mostly an assurance, I never heard someone who got refused after remedicals!
ohkk so first i was not this much tempted when there was no update on my file. I was like they gonna refuse it, so i was kind of not worrying. So now i got update and now i cant wait for cic to issue me a Ppr. You knw what i mean.. i can wait one month but 3 months going to be too much for me. i am trying to concentrate on other things but i cnt. Plz god help me to go through this wait..