+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guyz,

After 475 days I have got the PPR today, and submitted my passport.
Wishing a successful conclusion for everyone else.

Thank you.
Congrats.... this must be great news for you... can I ask you about the PCC? Do they expire? How come they asked for a new one from you? Mine are from several countries and they have passed 1 year old. Can you please advise?

Thanks

Reactions: zia_29

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hello Folks I got the golden email on July 09,2019 for PPR.......!!!!!

Here is my timeline:
AOR: March 25, 2018
MEP: March 28, 2018
Criminality passed on Aug 20, 2018.
Security Passed Early January 2019.
Everything completed February 12, 2019. Officer waiting for final review on my Previous Immigration history form 2001 and work experience.
Medical expired March 22, 2019
Came to know from CIC Call Agent that they have requested for extension since February 18, 2019.
Online Portal updated on 3rd July 2019 to "July 03, 2019, You have passed the medical".
Called the CIC Agent and he responded stating that Medicals have been extended for one more year. Everything else has been completed, It is time for final decision.

July 09, 2019 Golden Email early morning...!!!!!!!
I hope every one who is waiting gets their PPR soon...!!!!
This group has been very helpful and supportive in times when everything else was against you. Thank you everyone...!!
All the very best to all..!!!!

Thanking You,
Regards,
Aditya.
Congrats... and good luck... Are you inland or outland?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Congrats.... this must be great news for you... can I ask you about the PCC? Do they expire? How come they asked for a new one from you? Mine are from several countries and they have passed 1 year old. Can you please advise?

Thanks
For PCC they did not ask for me to renew of something. I believe if you once passed the criminality and Security. They might not need them to be extended or redone.
All the very best and hope you get it soon too..!!

Reactions: UKDreamer

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018

Thanks
Thanks.
Yes, PCC validity is usually for a year. Mine was for several countries as well, and it was painful redoing the whole process.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Thanks.
Yes, PCC validity is usually for a year. Mine was for several countries as well, and it was painful redoing the whole process.
Thanks for your response, but that's weird because mine were done in 2018, and they have not asked for new ones at all. I called yesterday and the agents told me nothing is needed and everything is completed.. "this is a waiting game now" they say... of course Criminality is passed, so maybe that's why they did not asked for any new PCC.

Are you inland or outland please?

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Thanks for your response, but that's weird because mine were done in 2018, and they have not asked for new ones at all. I called yesterday and the agents told me nothing is needed and everything is completed.. "this is a waiting game now" they say... of course Criminality is passed, so maybe that's why they did not asked for any new PCC.

Are you inland or outland please?
I am an outland applicant. Mine was also showing 'criminality passed' until they had asked for renewed PCC after a year. Not sure if this is discretionary.
Hope you will get a resolution soon.

Reactions: UKDreamer

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Did you take necessary steps to counter the claim of review required ?
No, I was not asked for any explanation, or additional documnets.

But I had already submitted Letter of employment and offer letters of my Work at the beginning. May be I had an 1 year experience form my home county they might be verifying. I kw that takes a while for them to verify.

Reactions: djangoboy

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
@Flintface
I am still waiting.
AOR: March 25th 2018

I called CIC and agent told me that everything has passed. File is under final review.
My medicals were also extended and it has been 3 months since than.
Do not know what should I be doing.
Hope to get it soon, that's all I can wish for.
All the very best to you and all other's who are also waiting since long time....!!!

I am May 2018 AOR....my file has been under final review/ administrative review/ further verification and such reasons at Montreal office since Nov 2018.

Reactions: djangoboy

Flintface

Oct 15, 2018
Hello Folks I got the golden email on July 09,2019 for PPR.......!!!!!

Here is my timeline:
AOR: March 25, 2018
MEP: March 28, 2018
Criminality passed on Aug 20, 2018.
Security Passed Early January 2019.
Everything completed February 12, 2019. Officer waiting for final review on my Previous Immigration history form 2001 and work experience.
Medical expired March 22, 2019
Came to know from CIC Call Agent that they have requested for extension since February 18, 2019.
Online Portal updated on 3rd July 2019 to "July 03, 2019, You have passed the medical".
Called the CIC Agent and he responded stating that Medicals have been extended for one more year. Everything else has been completed, It is time for final decision.

July 09, 2019 Golden Email early morning...!!!!!!!
I hope every one who is waiting gets their PPR soon...!!!!
This group has been very helpful and supportive in times when everything else was against you. Thank you everyone...!!
All the very best to all..!!!!

Thanking You,
Regards,
Aditya.
OMG I am so glad to read this!! Congratulations buddy!!!!

Reactions: Aadien0718

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Guys I got the golden Ready for Visa email today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my timeline:
- AOR: March 26, 2018
- Medical passed two weeks after AOR.
- Eligibility went under RR because I forgot to upload my diploma. VO left the comment on my file on April 10 2018 and my points got deducted for Canadian education. Nothing was communicated to me during the time.
- Criminality passed on Aug 10 2018.
Ordered my first GCMS notes in Oct 2018 and found out about my diploma and my RR situation. (I was so angry when I found out because they never asked me for it and all the agent I spoke to over the phone told me my file was fine and nothing was missing...lies)
Uploaded the missing documents right after.
- Nothing happened for 8 months until I got a ghost update around early June saying my eligibility and security passed, only thing pending was expired medical. They told me they were waiting to see if it would be extended.
- Ghost update on Jul 4 2019 saying medical passed (extended)
- Jul 8 2019 Golden Email!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps.
Congrats.Your so lucky. I have been requested to do re meds and we are a family of 4 and it means spending money we just dont have. Anyways all of the best

Reactions: Aadien0718