+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Guys who got their medicals extended. I see lot of ppl are getting remedical request. Mine has gone for extension according to CIc Agent I spoke to last week. How long does it take for medical extension? And on what basis do they extend for some applicants and ask for remedicals for the others?? Any idea?? Just getting anxious. My medical status changed to medical not required on June 5th haven't heard back yet. No ghost updates or anything. Medical still says you do not require . It hasn't changed to passed yet. How long does it usually take?

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hello all,
Please how will I know if am on SS in terms of comprehensive security screening? Where should I check for that on my GCMS notes?

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all.
I think it's high time we cast a vote of no confidence on IRCC. I mean why are they treating "us" like trash? It's been 15 months since our AOR, we got PFL ( procedural fairness letter) in March stating dat my salary

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Doesn't show the name of my company. Therefore they are not sure I work for the company. I was given 15 days to reply or face "Banning" we responded 7 days later with a new " statement of account showing company name as payer, an affidavit of explanation, other documents to support etc. 2weeks after submission, we contacted Ralph Goodale's office to help check the status, he gave us 19th of June to check again, which would be 2months/half. Lo and behold we wrote him yesterday, and the response was
PFL response awaiting review to determine eligibility.
Criminality and security not yet initiated and cannot be expedited, not time line available.
Med expired March 4th, no action required yet.
After 15 months of supposed application of max 6 months.
We have requested for 4 Gcms so far! Yet notin. Lord JESUS we look to you.

satya.1090

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

I have submitted my profile in the Express Entry Pool, however, it has not displayed any score yet. Overall Score as well as component score is coming blank and status is profile ineligible.

Can anybody guide me how much time will it take to get the score and status in my profile.

Regards,
Satya

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my profile in the Express Entry Pool, however, it has not displayed any score yet. Overall Score as well as component score is coming blank and status is profile ineligible.

Can anybody guide me how much time will it take to get the score and status in my profile.

Regards,
Satya
Hi Satya,

When did you submit your profile, Usually it will take about 24 hours to display this.
If not, you can delete that profile and crest new one.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hey I presume it is still under review required. Because if everything else is passed then it should not take this long. Usually security is passed only after you clear your eligibility. I would suggest calling CIC and ask them what exactly is happening in your case. Are you inland applicant?? If so try contacting MP office it might help.
Hello...mine is AOR May 2018....EE inland FSW.....everything passed but application put 'On Hold' as per GCMS notes. Reason -> Pending review/Verification at local office.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hello...mine is AOR May 2018....EE inland FSW.....everything passed but application put 'On Hold' as per GCMS notes. Reason -> Pending review/Verification at local office.

Hi there,

If you don't mind, how does it show that the application is on hold in the GCMS notes?

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi there,

If you don't mind, how does it show that the application is on hold in the GCMS notes?
I tried but i could not insert picture here. Its says:

App Status: On Hold
App Status Reason: Blank
Submission Date: 2018/05/14
Rec'd Date: 2018/05/14

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi guys,
It's PPR day finally. Just woke up and had the email in inbox. Best feeling ever!!
March 18 2018 AOR
March 26 ADR schedule A request for spouse
March 29 Medical passed
GCMS notes received on May 5th RR for claiming 50 points for having arranged Job offer.
And the excruciating wait starts
Numerous attempts to reach out to CIC .
May 22 2019 ADR changed to NA
June 10 Medical sent for renewal
June 22 Medicals extended
Today June 25th received PPR!!! Thanks for all the support guys. I am here to stay till all my friends get their PPR.

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys,
It's PPR day finally. Just woke up and had the email in inbox. Best feeling ever!!
March 18 2018 AOR
March 29 Medical passed
GCMS notes received on May 5th RR for claiming 50 points for having arranged Job offer.
Today June 25th received PPR!!! Thanks for all the support guys. I am here to stay till all my friends get their PPR.
Did you get asked for medical renewal? How did you know your medical was sent for renewal on Jun 10?

I have passed everything except my medical has expired. The agent told me to wait for a either extension or re-medical request... I don't know how long it would be..

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Did you get asked for medical renewal? How did you know your medical was sent for renewal on Jun 10?

I have passed everything except my medical has expired. The agent told me to wait for a either extension or re-medical request... I don't know how long it would be..
Yes my medical along with my spouse and child were renewed . I am a CEC inland applicant. I kept calling CIC every week and my MP office were also following up. Hence I know the dates on when it was sent for renewal. Thanks

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi guys,
March 18 2018 AOR
March 29 Medical passed

Waoo, what a great time for you. I am really glad that you finally got it. They really stressed you out, and I can imagine the relief .... congratulation friend, and best of luck....

Reactions: Akhs

sambid

Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,
March 18 2018 AOR
March 29 Medical passed
Congratulations.....hope all others get PPR soon....

Reactions: Akhs