+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Below is a mail received yesterday the 28th.

Aor - Mar 2nd 2018
MEP - Mar 10th 2018
On IP1
No update till
Feb 12 2019 - Re-medical
Re-Med done : 21st Feb 2019
IOM sent report 4th March
Medical updated - 18th Mar 2019
Raised webform 25th March 2019 - with a complain of 1 year delay.
Below response received 28th March 2019 instead of PPR.
What next?? Am total fed up with this long wait.But I remain hopeful.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

31MARAOR

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Hi All,

I received a medical requet yesterday but strange thing is that re-medical request is for my spouse only and does not has my information under client biodata.
I’ve sent an email to them requesting to look into it and check my medicals too.

Do you think this is normal?

D

Deleted member 810875

Hi All,

I received a medical requet yesterday but strange thing is that re-medical request is for my spouse only and does not has my information under client biodata.
I’ve sent an email to them requesting to look into it and check my medicals too.

Do you think this is normal?
PPR is on it's way.

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

This platform has been very quiet for March AOR 2018.
Has anyone received PPR recently?
Wanted to find out, is anyone experiencing difficult in signing into their account? It has practically become almost impossible signing to check my profile for any update.
It keeps knocking me out even after almost 20 attempts checking with my fone. Pls, let me know if am the only one with that problem.
Outland application from Nigeria.
Thanks.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

This platform has been very quiet for March AOR 2018.
Has anyone received PPR recently?
Wanted to find out, is anyone experiencing difficult in signing into their account? It has practically become almost impossible signing to check my profile for any update.
It keeps knocking me out even after almost 20 attempts checking with my fone. Pls, let me know if am the only one with that problem.
Outland application from Nigeria.
Thanks.

Hi

Just try to clear your web history and cache.
Then reload the browser and try it. It should work.

I was having this difficulty couple days back, after I tried this it worked.
Thank you,
Aditya.

Sadamu3131

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,
I am from Pakistan.
My spouse and I submitted our application on the 23rd of April 2018. Our status had been the same as it was a month after applying, which is: medicals passed, background check being processed, no biometrics, interview or additional documents required.
However, the 14th of March we got the second medical examination request as our upfront medicals had expired in February. We had our medical done last week and today as per the updated status we have passed our medicals. The rest of the application steps are the same. Wondering what's next!
Would appreciate if someone who has had a similar experience can share their story. Our life has been on hold for over a year now despite having a very straightforward case. How much longer do you guys think we will have to wait? Your responses will be appreciated.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi,
I am from Pakistan.
My spouse and I submitted our application on the 23rd of April 2018. Our status had been the same as it was a month after applying, which is: medicals passed, background check being processed, no biometrics, interview or additional documents required.
However, the 14th of March we got the second medical examination request as our upfront medicals had expired in February. We had our medical done last week and today as per the updated status we have passed our medicals. The rest of the application steps are the same. Wondering what's next!
Would appreciate if someone who has had a similar experience can share their story. Our life has been on hold for over a year now despite having a very straightforward case. How much longer do you guys think we will have to wait? Your responses will be appreciated.

Hi

I think you should order GCMS notes. that would give you better idea about your application.
It only gets delayed if you have something pending for Review required.

I am also stuck since last one year,So I called them last week.
They said you have final review required and they have requested for my medical to be extended, if they will not extend my medical, I will have to redo my medicals. As my medicals expired on March 23rd, 2018.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
My medical expired on Feb 28th it's be more than a month and I have not received any information or update or ghost update on my profile for medical extension or remedical request. Raised CSE via webform twice informing that medicals expired. No updates at all. All March applicants are atleaat getting some updates after crossing one year.my case seems to be rarest of all .frustr frust guys

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
My medical expired on Feb 28th it's be more than a month and I have not received any information or update or ghost update on my profile for medical extension or remedical request. Raised CSE via webform twice informing that medicals expired. No updates at all. All March applicants are atleaat getting some updates after crossing one year.my case seems to be rarest of all .frustr frust guys
Did you call them up buddy? They may have auto renewed your medicals as well

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Did you call them up buddy? They may have auto renewed your medicals as well
@bimale4bipeople I called them almost 3 weeks ago . My file was still in waiting for final review by visa officer. I am not sure if there has been any change now. I keep reading ppl getting updates on remedical after expiry or extension. It definitely bothers me why I haven't not been getting. I am thinking of pulling out my application too.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople I called them almost 3 weeks ago . My file was still in waiting for final review by visa officer. I am not sure if there has been any change now. I keep reading ppl getting updates on remedical after expiry or extension. It definitely bothers me why I haven't not been getting. I am thinking of pulling out my application too.
You have come this far, there is no need to have a knee jerk reaction like that. Since it is over 3 weeks now you should call them by the end of this week to follow up.
Hopefully the officer would have reviewed the application and approved it in the system.

Sadamu3131

Apr 1, 2019
Hi

I think you should order GCMS notes. that would give you better idea about your application.
It only gets delayed if you have something pending for Review required.

I am also stuck since last one year,So I called them last week.
They said you have final review required and they have requested for my medical to be extended, if they will not extend my medical, I will have to redo my medicals. As my medicals expired on March 23rd, 2018.

I have already applied for GCMS notes. Not sure how helpful they would be though.