+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Guys so my medicals expired on Feb 28th. My AOR is March 18 2018. I have still not seen extension of my medicals or any other updates . Spoke to CIC and raised webform telling them that my medicals expired. When do you think I might get some updates regarding my medicals?? Im CEC inland applicant file is at Sydney nova Scotia.

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Can you ask your company to provide a Letter of Employment which includes your tenure, position, roles and responsibilities, annual or monthly salary, etc? The salary information plus other benefits must be included in the LOE!
I have that in my possession. But, I joined the company 2 years before they got registered with the government. They did a liitle Change of name with a new logo. My employment letter carries the old name and logo. So, am tinking I get another reference letter, from the company stating wat I do as well as my ID card. Wen I saw my GCMS in feb, I raised the issue of the company's name not showing in my payment narration and they promise to work on that, effect from this March. I will be paid soon and I intend to pull a one month statement of account hopefully showing the name of the company so that I can attach it as well. So am planning to submit, a letter of reference from the company, one month salary account with the company's name as the payment narration, an affidavit of explanation, a memo the company sent as to working on reviewing the payment narration. Thank you for your concern bro. What do you think?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I have that in my possession. But, I joined the company 2 years before they got registered with the government. They did a liitle Change of name with a new logo. My employment letter carries the old name and logo. So, am tinking I get another reference letter, from the company stating wat I do as well as my ID card. Wen I saw my GCMS in feb, I raised the issue of the company's name not showing in my payment narration and they promise to work on that, effect from this March. I will be paid soon and I intend to pull a one month statement of account hopefully showing the name of the company so that I can attach it as well. So am planning to submit, a letter of reference from the company, one month salary account with the company's name as the payment narration, an affidavit of explanation, a memo the company sent as to working on reviewing the payment narration. Thank you for your concern bro. What do you think?
I think you should submit anything that can explain and proves that you work for that company.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Guys so my medicals expired on Feb 28th. My AOR is March 18 2018. I have still not seen extension of my medicals or any other updates . Spoke to CIC and raised webform telling them that my medicals expired. When do you think I might get some updates regarding my medicals?? Im CEC inland applicant file is at Sydney nova Scotia.
Hi there, I remember my medical expired on Jan 7th, and I only saw the extension update around Feb 18th... so It took about 1 month and 10 days. I hope you see yours soon. Plus, maybe they will send you a request to do a new one like some applicants. It all depends on your case.

Good luck,

Thanks

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi there, I remember my medical expired on Jan 7th, and I only saw the extension update around Feb 18th... so It took about 1 month and 10 days. I hope you see yours soon. Plus, maybe they will send you a request to do a new one like some applicants. It all depends on your case.

Good luck,

Thanks
Thanks for your reply. I am actually in peak of my frustration . My medical expired on Feb 28th my AOR is March 18. And I have come across so many people in the forum whose files moved after their medicals expired. I was hoping for the same but bad luck I do not see any changes in my account. Every week I call CIC to know the updates. I have knocked all possible doors . Went to local MP office they have been calling CIC every month to enquire about my status. I am in RR for something the agent was not qualified to evaluate I guess. I really don't know what to do guys..I ended up ordering my second set of GCMS notes yesterday in hopes that at least now they would pick up file . I have submitted LOE for the RR too. My WP has gone for renewal now im on closed WP LMIA exempted. Guys pls give in some inputs that you think might be useful for me. Thanks

Reactions: Aadien0718

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I am actually in peak of my frustration . My medical expired on Feb 28th my AOR is March 18. And I have come across so many people in the forum whose files moved after their medicals expired. I was hoping for the same but bad luck I do not see any changes in my account. Every week I call CIC to know the updates. I have knocked all possible doors . Went to local MP office they have been calling CIC every month to enquire about my status. I am in RR for something the agent was not qualified to evaluate I guess. I really don't know what to do guys..I ended up ordering my second set of GCMS notes yesterday in hopes that at least now they would pick up file . I have submitted LOE for the RR too. My WP has gone for renewal now im on closed WP LMIA exempted. Guys pls give in some inputs that you think might be useful for me. Thanks
I feel your frustration my friend. All you can do is wait it out and let it come to you. As you said you have knock all the doors and nothing has work. In my opinion, nothing will as well. Just have patience and wait for your turn. You will get through this one soon.

BP239

Jun 7, 2018
Got the golden email this morning! So happy. Timeline below

AOR March 4th
Medicals passed March 13th
Medicals expired December 23
Medicals renewed March 20 2019
Golden email March 26 2019

No request for documents. Applied for notes in December and came back January showing review required for Canadian employer and foreign employer.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
390 days of patience...:)
CEC Inland, single applicant

AoR March 1, 2018
MEP March 7, 2018
Review Required for Employer Info (could not verify the whole address online) since March 16, 2018
Sent LOE in mid of July, 2018 (after receiving 1st set of GCMS notes)
July 25, 2018 1st Ghost Update - Criminality passed
January 30, 2019 2nd Ghost Update - Medicals expired
March 13, 2019 3rd Ghost Update - Nothing changed inside the application
March 24, 2019 (yeah, on Sunday!) 4th Ghost Update - Medicals extended automatically
March 26, 2019 PPR email

Last edited:

sai2018

Jul 21, 2018
Dear Members,
I am back to this forum and again looking for your opinion/suggestion/recommendation. I recently received another Medical examination form on my CIC account with a deadline of 30 days. My AOR is of March 24, 2018 and I assume it might be due to expiry of my medical report. To be honest with you all i am kind of tired with my application and the wait status. So, I do not wish to pursue anymore with my application. My question is if I do not go ahead with medical renewal with in 30 days, the Medical instruction letter says that it would result in the refusal of my immigration application. So, does that mean I will get my application fee reversal automatically or do I need to pursue fee reclaim separately. Also, what are the possible ways to get my application fee reversal?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Dear Members,
I am back to this forum and again looking for your opinion/suggestion/recommendation. I recently received another Medical examination form on my CIC account with a deadline of 30 days. My AOR is of March 24, 2018 and I assume it might be due to expiry of my medical report. To be honest with you all i am kind of tired with my application and the wait status. So, I do not wish to pursue anymore with my application. My question is if I do not go ahead with medical renewal with in 30 days, the Medical instruction letter says that it would result in the refusal of my immigration application. So, does that mean I will get my application fee reversal automatically or do I need to pursue fee reclaim separately. Also, what are the possible ways to get my application fee reversal?
medicals can be the last step..in most cases that holding up your application from finalizing...do not give up imho

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear Members,
Refusal is not the same as withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw the application you need to raise a Case Specific Enquiry or CSE. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
390 days of patience...

AoR March 1, 2018
MEP March 7, 2018
Review Required for Employer Info (could not verify the whole address online) since March 16, 2018
March 24, 2019 (yeah, on Sunday!) 4th Ghost Update - Medicals extended automatically
March 26, 2019 PPR email
Congrats, any idea when your medicals are valid until

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I feel you.. We are all in the same place... frustrated of the whole process, but honestly there is nothing we can do but wait. I personally have given up on doing anything at all, and believe that it will come in due time. My file has passed everything and there is no RR or anything... it is just waiting there for no reason.... I hope your notes will give you some insights on your case.

Good luck.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
390 days of patience...

AoR March 1, 2018
MEP March 7, 2018
March 26, 2019 PPR email
Congrats... this is giving us a lot of hope.. thanks for sharing your good news.

Reactions: leka