+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
How long it takes for medicals to pass after re-doing medicals? Is re-medical request a sign that Security screening has completed?

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
It is well guys. Do keep hope alive even though it is difficult. It will pass
AOR March 28th
Med passed 10th of April
Family of 2
FSW outland Nigeria
Notin has started according to the last Gcms I ordered.
Officer had question marks on salary account not showing the name of the company, also company doesnt have an online presence as it is an industry where fone contacts and b2b works.
Sent an LOE explaining these factors last week. Medicals expired yesterday but no update as per changes yet.
I trust only in Jesus to perfect what He started. It is well.
ACCRA VO?

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Hi guys
Pls for those whose Medicals expired and was extended, did it expire automatically or an officer sent an update?
Mine expired 4th of March and it is still showing " You passed your Medicals". Today being 8th of March. Waiting for ur response pls.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys
Pls for those whose Medicals expired and was extended, did it expire automatically or an officer sent an update?
Mine expired 4th of March and it is still showing " You passed your Medicals". Today being 8th of March. Waiting for ur response pls.
My medicals expired in early February and now my status is You don't need medical exams

mattybuns

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys
If I recall it took a few days for mine to show up as expired ("You don't need medical exams"). Mine expired late January, and they only got renewed today. It says "You passed the medical exam" again.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
My medicals expired on Feb 28th . My AOR is March 18th 2018. I am not sure when I will see a status update regarding my medicals. As of now it states you passed the medical examination. I have a question so the expiry date of medicals is the day we got our medicals done at the doctors office? Or is it the day we originally passed medicals açcording to CIC ? I wonder when our files are going to get cleared. IAM CEC inland file stuck at CIC Sydney Nova Scotia

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
If I recall it took a few days for mine to show up as expired ("You don't need medical exams"). Mine expired late January, and they only got renewed today. It says "You passed the medical exam" again.
You did a remed? Or it just got extended without a remed request?

mattybuns

Sep 21, 2018
My medicals expired on Feb 28th . My AOR is March 18th 2018. I am not sure when I will see a status update regarding my medicals. As of now it states you passed the medical examination. I have a question so the expiry date of medicals is the day we got our medicals done at the doctors office? Or is it the day we originally passed medicals açcording to CIC ? I wonder when our files are going to get cleared. IAM CEC inland file stuck at CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
It expires on the day your medicals were done, but that takes a while to show up on your profile.
CEC inland, AoR March 14, stuck in Sydney NS too.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Yes I had remeds request 3 weeks back. I gave them and now profile is updated as meds passed. I called CIC 2 days back and the agent mentioned its showing all passed including eligiblity. Now I am waiting but dont know what they are waiting for.
Hi,
Did you get PPR? If so how many days after remed passed?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Got the email this morning too! Remember to check your spam folder, mine was in there.
362 days since AoR
CEC Inland
A review was required for missing job duties
Congratulations. Seeing some hope that files at Sydney Nova Scotia are moving. Mine is RR for arranged employment March 18 AOR. Medical expired on Feb 28th . I just hope I see some movement in my file too.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Got the email this morning too! Remember to check your spam folder, mine was in there.
362 days since AoR
CEC Inland
A review was required for missing job duties
Congrats, it must be a relief ... wish you the best of luck.

How many days between medical extension and ppr for you? I am trying to find a pattern.

Thanks