+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I have come to a point where reading the different threads stresses me more than it helps me. So I will be away until I have something to share. Prayers for all of us still waiting :(( 9 months have passed for me).

Reactions: annevn8

Jibike

Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys, posting my timeline!
Finally after 8.5 months we got the PPR email.

FSW outland
AOR: 21th March 2018

Medical Passed: 28 March

ADR: 3rd April Schedule A (Background/Declaration) form IMM5669

File transferred to LVO: April 17th (info from GCMS)

Started calling IRCC for updates from end of July and kept calling twice a month till November.

GCMS ordered: 17th September
GCMS received: 17th October
GCMS showed A11.2 - Met, R75 & R76 Appears Met, Funds: Review Required.

Last call to IRCC was on the 28th of November and gave up hope listening to the same message "we will notify you once we start your background check."
Randomly called IRCC again on 6th Dec and the recording had changed to "BGC in progress". An hour later we got the PPR Email from our Lawyer.

PPR: 6th Dec
PP submitted: 10th Dec
Status Approved: 14th Dec
PP collection Call: 14th Dec

No ADR for Funds. We waited and never submitted anything proactively and we were never asked to submit anything either.

I know it's tough and it's hard to be patient, but keep hoping for the best.
Congrats to you. Hoping to hear good new like you! AOR March22

trvapplicant

Jul 6, 2017
Hello All,

I am able to see the progress bar.

The progress bar shows 15 Sept 2018 as the Estimated completion date. My AOR is 18 the March.

What the hell that is supposed to mean , showing a completion date which is 3 months over due.

My guess is they are just added a junk feature where it shows 6 months for everybody which makes no sense or there may be a glitch which is yet to be fixed.
There’s no glitch. I talked to CIC and that’s exactly what the feature that the minister announced will make a change is for! CIC makes me feel very intelligent and makes me want to live in another country !

trvapplicant

Jul 6, 2017
Any updates for anyone near time line as below:
AOR: March 25th 2018.

Its been 241 days now and the wait continues.
I can not even reach the call center. Is it possible they can block us?
Each day passes by and all I can think of is will I get answers today?

My status in Canada has expired. I have applied for bridging work permit and still waiting on it. I have the Application number for work permit extension and that is also not started. Shows only submitted on my online status. Its been 25 days to that application as well.

I am getting very frustrated now. Today HR at my work called me and said I need to provide Work-permit extension that is approved, all she gave me was end of this week.

Does it mean I will have to exit the country?
I am very much confused now, as some say I can stay as long as my file is in process fro PR under Express Entry. Some say I can only stay 90 days after my Work - Permit expires that is called Implied status.

If I do not have any status by end of this week, I might lose my Job. This is really something to worry about fro me now.
Never expected this. But it is happening now. And I do not like it at all.

Does any one have suggestions? Do help...!!!!!!

Thank you in advance..!!
I’m sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately Canada is losing on important inland resources while they illogically accept external applications quickly and waste everyone’s time doing extra checks on applicants already in Canada for years. Why did CIC let us enter Canada and approved multiple study and work permit applications if they think they need 8 months to do security checks on us ??!!

Reactions: leka and Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately Canada is losing on important inland resources while they illogically accept external applications quickly and waste everyone’s time doing extra checks on applicants already in Canada for years. Why did CIC let us enter Canada and approved multiple study and work permit applications if they think they need 8 months to do security checks on us ??!!
I do not know what is going on. I am still waiting, worst scenarios have already happened. I am 6 days away from my 9 months to be completed.
All I can say is I am fed up now and done. Cant think anything else, neither can I do anything. Its very frustrating and I feel like its an stupid wait game now they are playing. :( :(

Reactions: Arturo81 and leka

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello all,

I am in a fix and need your inputs.

A) I have got.Passport request mail on 17 th December.
B) On 18 th I got a mail saying not to submit passport at this stage and provide my kids passport via email.

My kid is just 50 days old and already informed CIC that mother and kid will not be accompanying me.

I have raised a fresh CSE request and replied to mail informing the same.

Can I go ahead and submit the passport? If I wait for reply my 30 days of passport submission may get expired.

Any ideas on how to proceed further?

Last edited:

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
have you gotten remeds request after SS?

anyone else got remeds request and waiting after giving remedical?
Yes I had remeds request 3 weeks back. I gave them and now profile is updated as meds passed. I called CIC 2 days back and the agent mentioned its showing all passed including eligiblity. Now I am waiting but dont know what they are waiting for.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello all,

I am in a fix and need your inputs.

A) I have got.Passport request mail on 17 th October.
B) On 18 th I got a mail saying not to submit passport at this stage and provide my kids passport via email.

My kid is just 50 days old and already informed CIC that mother and kid will not be accompanying me.

I have raised a fresh CSE request and replied to mail informing the same.

Can I go ahead and submit the passport? If I wait for reply my 30 days of passport submission may get expired.

Any ideas on how to proceed further?
You 30 days have already expired. This is December my friend. If you mean December 17th than it make sense about 30 days.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yes I had remeds request 3 weeks back. I gave them and now profile is updated as meds passed. I called CIC 2 days back and the agent mentioned its showing all passed including eligiblity. Now I am waiting but dont know what they are waiting for.
Congrats, At-least you know that everything is passed now. (y)

Reactions: Godschild

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
@legalfalcon Received my notes. One of my employments (CEC) was full time, 37.5 hrs/week through a specialized recruting firm who placed me with one of its clients. I included LOE of this firm because despite working with the client, my contract was signed with the recruiting firm. The letter seems to be fine and the web search of rhe firm too.
however, in my notes there is a note that says: Review Required. Employer is a Recruiting Firm. Is this not a valid job? What would be your recommendation to fix or explain this?