Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
March 16. CEC Inland. Still waiting. Losing hope.
Naaa, don’t lose hope...i can imagine what you are going through.

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Wow never knew, mine was mar 28 but got ppr Nov 1. My vo was pretty helpful as they responded to mails and assured they will finalize pretty soon. Vo- kyiv ukraine.
As long you are not in ss, you will all get PPR. Hang in guys.
How would I know if I’m in SS.. any tips??

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Do you know your VO? And have you ever ordered notes?
Nope. Haven’t ordered notes. I would get more anxious and I don’t believe it helps a lot. If they need something they will ask. Sent CSE and received the usual copy/paste response “one fits all”.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Nope. Haven’t ordered notes. I would get more anxious and I don’t believe it helps a lot.
It's your file so you know best. But they do help and a lot depending on a case. I could paste many examples here but seem like you have made up your mind so won't try to change that. All the best!

If they need something they will ask.
There again you are mistaken. They may not or they may after a long delay.

Sent CSE and received the usual copy/paste response “one fits all”.
CSE is useless in such cases. Solution is G...

Wish you a speedy PPR.

Reactions: JJ April Aor

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m fed up of this wait.. so frustrating.
Yes, it is frustrating. 8 months and still counting. My situation is worse now. Lost job, as I have no valid status in Canada any more; moreover my Grandfather passed away. And can not even travel to do the rituals.

I am fed up now too. I am loosing hope as day passes by.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
253 days and counting since I submitted my application...(FSW-Inland)
My case is in Sydney Nova Scotia and no updates since April 11th, 2018. Current status is Review required and background check is in progress since then.
Requested GCMS notes 2 times, sent supporting documents according to officer's notes, several CSE raised, called a million times but everything looks the same, no movement in my file whatsoever.
Patience and hope that my case will be resolved by EOY.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
253 days and counting since I submitted my application...(FSW-Inland)
My case is in Sydney Nova Scotia and no updates since April 11th, 2018. Current status is Review required and background check is in progress since then.
Requested GCMS notes 2 times, sent supporting documents according to officer's notes, several CSE raised, called a million times but everything looks the same, no movement in my file whatsoever.
Patience and hope that my case will be resolved by EOY.
Which documents were missing, if you can share?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
No documents were missing, the agent that reviewed my case had some concerns about one of my job letters so I provided extra documents (pay stubs, tax declarations, etc) to support my claim.
Thanks! One more question. Were these documents from a company in Canada? I ask to know if tax declarations must be translated if not from English or French speaking country.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys, all of my friends that had applied on June started getting the ppr mails starting Friday. One of them received it today. Any updates. I guess they are going in reverse order and hope they reach March soon!
June applicants will be soon 6 months. My theory is that they are rushing to complete the SLA of 80% in 6 months or less. Once they reach it, the remaining will take loooooonger.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes, it is frustrating. 8 months and still counting. My situation is worse now. Lost job, as I have no valid status in Canada any more; moreover my Grandfather passed away. And can not even travel to do the rituals.

Sorry to know your situation. Have hope. Everything will be better soon!

Reactions: Aadien0718

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks! One more question. Were these documents from a company in Canada? I ask to know if tax declarations must be translated if not from English or French speaking country.
All documents that are not in English or French must be translated even tax declarations.
In my case, I had to send them along with a translation since they were issued in spanish originally.

31MARAOR

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-03-2018

Thiis wait has made our life decisions on hold. Express entry is no express for us. I lost my job in April. And now my parents dont want me to take up another IT job but instead concentrate on small business. I would have to give up my Canadian dream.

Reactions: Aadien0718