+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Jul 26, 2017
So I had requested for GCMS notes last month and received it today. Reading through that document I observed that they are not able to verify my Employment History. Reason for not being able to verify is that I have not attached letter of experience in my package. The issue is that my company does not provide LOE for PR purpose. That is the reason why I asked my supervisor to verify my employment in my company and also attached all my pay stubs from start from my career till the day of submission of my application.

I think that is the reason why my application is not moving forward. Did anyone faced similar challenge?

Processing officer has not asked me to provide further evidence for my Employment History.

Can someone help me with what my next step should be?

Should I send them another explanation letter along with my pay stubs again and explain why I could not provide a letter of experience?
If yes, then how do I send it? Is it an email (I don't know email address) or should I upload it somewhere?

Appreciate any help.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
So I had requested for GCMS notes last month and received it today. Reading through that document I observed that they are not able to verify my Employment History. Reason for not being able to verify is that I have not attached letter of experience in my package. The issue is that my company does not provide LOE for PR purpose. That is the reason why I asked my supervisor to verify my employment in my company and also attached all my pay stubs from start from my career till the day of submission of my application.

I think that is the reason why my application is not moving forward. Did anyone faced similar challenge?

Processing officer has not asked me to provide further evidence for my Employment History.

Should I send them another explanation letter along with my pay stubs again and explain why I could not provide a letter of experience?
If yes, then how do I send it? Is it an email (I don't know email address) or should I upload it somewhere?

Appreciate any help.
Hi, i had the same issue, my supervisor provided the letter on the company’s letter head... but i had to back it up with paystubs, employment letter, promotion letter, training certificates, infact anything that could prove that i did that role. I also explained it in my LOE. You can send them a mail providing convincing evidence and raise CSE. My VO was kyiv and mail was much better is communicating with them.

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, i had the same issue, my supervisor provided the letter on the company’s letter head... but i had to back it up with paystubs, employment letter, promotion letter, training certificates, infact anything that could prove that i did that role. I also explained it in my LOE. You can send them a mail providing convincing evidence and raise CSE. My VO was kyiv and mail was much better is communicating with them.
Thanks a lot for such a prompt reply. How would I find email address of my VO?

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
You'd think with how costly the visa application is they'd be good enough to request extra documents if they can't find them rather than just forget about peoples applications

Reactions: Seema Hussain

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi Aaadien,

From what I see they have concerns regarding the time you have been at your current job. One of the lines says: "PA has claimed to be currently working there, but has not provided any supporting documents to verify that period"

Did the letter from your current employer specify that you are still employed with them and the date you started working there?
Another thing that I do not understand is requesting in your offer of employment that the company mentions you will have the job for one year after you receive PR. What company can assure that, not knowing when they will grant you PR? What if they take 15 months to grant you PR? It is not the same as if it is in 3 months.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

Appreciate any help.
Is the LOE missing of your actual job? Or from a past job?

Jul 26, 2017
Is the LOE missing of your actual job? Or from a past job?
I have been working for the same company throughout my career. And they don't provide LOE for PR. That's why I gave them a letter explaining my situation and also shared my offer letter, joining letter, pay stubs, annual increment letters and promotion letters, in-fact everything that I thought was helpful in proving my employment in my company.

But still they have marked it as missing LOE in GCMS notes. I have now sent them an email along with all the above mentioned documents, as suggested by another friend of ours in this forum and now waiting to get a reply from them.

Hope they consider my case and proceed with my application processing now, because they have not touched my file since August.

Any suggestion is welcomed.