+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I have been working for the same company throughout my career. And they don't provide LOE for PR. That's why I gave them a letter explaining my situation and also shared my offer letter, joining letter, pay stubs, annual increment letters and promotion letters, in-fact everything that I thought was helpful in proving my employment in my company.

But still they have marked it as missing LOE in GCMS notes. I have now sent them an email along with all the above mentioned documents, as suggested by another friend of ours in this forum and now waiting to get a reply from them.

Hope they consider my case and proceed with my application processing now, because they have not touched my file since August.

Any suggestion is welcomed.
Hope they consider this. Fingers crossed for you.
It is beyond my understanding. It would be as simple as to call your company and ask!

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Hope they consider this. Fingers crossed for you.
It is beyond my understanding. It would be as simple as to call your company and ask!
Some companies don’t issue such letters, pretty sure of that, i dare not approach my HR to ask for such letter. I had to plead with my boss to help with a small ref letter though not in Ircc format, and backed it up with so many other information. Got ppr and visa stamped.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Sure thing.

ITA: Jan 10th
AOR: March 29th
Medicals passed: April 10th
RPRF request: May 8th
Ghost Update: August (don't remember the exact date)
Family information request: November 13
Ghost Update: November 16
PPR: November 23

Btw I have never ordered notes. I called CIC for 4 times and raised 3 webforms :) I don't know if they helped but in the last call, agent said "everything looks beautiful, they will probably contact you shortly" and I made that call on November 21st. That's all.

Please share your timeline

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Any updates for anyone near time line as below:
AOR: March 25th 2018.

Its been 249 days now and the wait continues.

My status in Canada has expired. I have applied for bridging work permit and still waiting on it. I have the Application number for work permit extension and that is also not started. Shows only submitted on my online status. Its been month to that application as well.

I am getting very frustrated now. Today HR at my work called me saying today is my last day at work and we are sorry to say, but unfortunately as per no valid Work Permit status we have to let you go.

My Grandfather passed away yesterday night, But i can not travel to see him one last time before his rituals are finished.
He was craving to see me and my wife since couple months now, but this immigration taking too long and I can not exit the country.
Is there a way I can go to border service at Niagara and ask fro Travel documents?

Never expected this. But it is happening now. And I do not like it at all. Seems like storm of problems have hit me and I can not do anything to see my beloved grandfather. :( :(

Does any one have suggestions?
What am I suppose to do now. I have no hope they will let me inside Canada if I leave the country now.

please help me..if anyone has suggestions.
Thank you in advance..!!

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys, all of my friends that had applied on June started getting the ppr mails starting Friday. One of them received it today. Any updates. I guess they are going in reverse order and hope they reach March soon!

Reactions: Aadien0718

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Hey guys, all of my friends that had applied on June started getting the ppr mails starting Friday. One of them received it today. Any updates. I guess they are going in reverse order and hope they reach March soon!
I think they are finalising maximum number of applications before long Xmas holidays.
But it seems March and April files are still hapless.

Reactions: Seema Hussain

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Yeah, me too.. March 29th
Wow never knew, mine was mar 28 but got ppr Nov 1. My vo was pretty helpful as they responded to mails and assured they will finalize pretty soon. Vo- kyiv ukraine.
As long you are not in ss, you will all get PPR. Hang in guys.