+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
AOR - March 2nd 2018
IP1 - somewhere in April
IP2 - May 6th 2018
ADR - May 8th (POF explanation and asked for IT returns for few years.)
ADR submitted - May 11th ( Gave whatever they asked for)
PPR - Still waiting...

As per GCMS notes ordered twice - All looks good. No negative comments.
Below is email reply from Ralph :
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Mar 2, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process and advised passed.
Criminality and security passed in May 2018.
Background check has been completed.
Medicals are valid until Jan 17, 2019.

Call CIC 3-4 times and every time they say file looks good and almost everything is completed. It is awaiting final Visa officer approval.
I am being kept with this update since June.

Really getting frustrated and disheartened as I am now nearing 9 months since AOR.
Have you raised CSE and how did they reply you? It just need a final touch !

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Have you raised CSE and how did they reply you? It just need a final touch !
This is the reply that I received around end of Oct 2018 after raising CSE;
Your application was received on 2018-03-02 and is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. Further instructions will be sent through your MyCIC account. Please visit your MyCIC account regularly for information on when to send your passport or other requested documents.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
This is the reply that I received around end of Oct 2018 after raising CSE;
Your application was received on 2018-03-02 and is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. Further instructions will be sent through your MyCIC account. Please visit your MyCIC account regularly for information on when to send your passport or other requested documents.
At least all is passed for you. People said it is at this stage is just a waiting game. Although we dont want to wait anylonger. Maybe should raise another webform ? I did raise a webform to update my new address and then I got move to ip2 5days later...

Arod

May 15, 2017
Congrats Arod for your application approval .

What is the turnaround time for the email that you send to ralph?
Hi there, thank you. They responded on the same day, but that was a few weeks ago. It is my understanding that they are currently taking some more time to respond as they've become so popular.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I have uploaded notes from my GCMS notes that I have received today. Its been 75 days of wait.
All I understood was they can not verify my employment letters. I did gave them all the letters with job duties on it.
Do I need to send them again using CSE form?
I can send them if that might help.

Please help..!!

https://ibb.co/jnZkxA

Heyz

Oct 29, 2018
This news are really not good at all... 10 months?? OMG..
Is this really Express entry or Slow entry?

I know wait is killing all of us. I am 8 months and still waiting.... am so frustrated now, but can not do anything.. I can imagine about you at 10 months.
All we can do is wait and call the IRCC. That too I am out of luck, I have been trying since last 3 weeks. Can not reach the agent at all.

And yes, you should take initiative of your application in your hands, rather than depending on agents. I do not trust them at all.
Do you know which visa office your file is. If yes, then email them about your situation. and ask for the update.

Thank You.
No idea about visa office!
That's why waiting for gcms notes so I can get details about my file!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for the response. I tried talking to HR today morning. But she deosnt wana listen, all she says is I need valid status until this friday max Monday afternoon, If not I will be relieved from my duties. :(

This is the reason i am worried more.
One more thing came up, My grandfather is in I.C.U in INDIA, and he is carving to see me and my wife. This is all coming at once and I really have no options to deal with, and I do not understand at all what to do now. If I travel to India I may not be able to enter again as my status is expired.

I AM REALLY IN VERY BAD SITUATION NOW.... :( :( :(
You should show them the applicable law that you have the right to work until there's a decision on your application. I had a similar situation in a different country, I showed them what the law says and that was it.

In the worst case scenario, if they were to relieve you, they will still have to relieve on the basis of labor law, which in this case would be wrong assuming they don't realize their mistake, and you will be able to sort this out through a court of law.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
You should show them the applicable law that you have the right to work until there's a decision on your application. I had a similar situation in a different country, I showed them what the law says and that was it.

In the worst case scenario, if they were to relieve you, they will still have to relieve on the basis of labor law, which in this case would be wrong assuming they don't realize their mistake, and you will be able to sort this out through a court of law.

Thank you for your help. Can you look at my notes and tell me whats wrong? Please.
All I understood was they can not verify my employment letters. I did gave them all the letters with job duties on it.
Please see the attached image.

Thank you

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for your help. Can you look at my notes and tell me whats wrong? Please.
Please see the attached image.

Thank you
There seems to be 2 issues regarding employment, one for duration and the other for job duties. Are you sure you provided them ? On letterhead ?
Did you claim points for your spouse work experience ?

Arod

May 15, 2017
I have uploaded notes from my GCMS notes that I have received today. Its been 75 days of wait.

Please help..!!

Hi Aaadien,

From what I see they have concerns regarding the time you have been at your current job. One of the lines says: "PA has claimed to be currently working there, but has not provided any supporting documents to verify that period"

Did the letter from your current employer specify that you are still employed with them and the date you started working there?

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi Aaadien,

From what I see they have concerns regarding the time you have been at your current job. One of the lines says: "PA has claimed to be currently working there, but has not provided any supporting documents to verify that period"

Did the letter from your current employer specify that you are still employed with them and the date you started working there?
Yes it is mentioned clearly about my start date but no end date. which mean I am working currently there