+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys,
please tell me what will be threat for me in my situation:

My lawyer had applied for Canada visit visa once this year and He now informed me that I had been refused before my AOR (June, 2018). I didn’t know that I had been refused when submitting my EE application so I selected ‘No’ in answering to “Has XXX been refused visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada?”, albeit I have informed IRCC of my UCI number through my Express Entry profile before my submission. It means that I informed them that I had applied for tourist visa but I did not inform them that I had been refused because of lack of responsibility of my lawyer who is telling me after 10 months of my tourist rejection. Last night I made a CSE and told to IRCC that I did mistake in answering this question although I provided my UCI number from my tourist visa. I didn’t explain the reason that the lawyer was to blame and I made it general and somehow vague. My BC in my profile is “we are processing …” which has changed recently, I think during ten recent days. I have neither called IRCC nor ordered note so far. What will happen for me? Is there any similar experience for you or your friends?
You have to inform CIC of the whole situation and explain why you had been refused, why you were not aware of their refusal and why you had responded "no" instead of "yes".

Now you have to explain to me why you had not been aware of the refusal ? When one applies for a visa, independently or through a lawyer, they wait for the outcome so I'm a bit confused as to why this isn't the case.

As long as you didn't conceal that fact knowingly, you shouldn't have issues. But you have to immediately submit a CSE and explain the whole situation, otherwise you're risking a refusal with a ban and the clock is ticking.

Anfi1111

Jul 7, 2018
You have to inform CIC of the whole situation and explain why you had been refused, why you were not aware of their refusal and why you had responded "no" instead of "yes".

Now you have to explain to me why you had not been aware of the refusal ? When one applies for a visa, independently or through a lawyer, they wait for the outcome so I'm a bit confused as to why this isn't the case.

As long as you didn't conceal that fact knowingly, you shouldn't have issues. But you have to immediately submit a CSE and explain the whole situation, otherwise you're risking a refusal with a ban and the clock is ticking.
I was not aware of my tourist rejection because my lawyer had not told me the result. he told me a few nights ago which is 4 months after my AOR. Last night I sent CSE and I said: "I should have selected "yes" to the question not "no", however I had provided my UCI number of my tourist visa".That's all i told them in CSE, I didn't said the reason and didn't say why my tourist visa rejected. I made it general and somehow vague because it really should not affect my application.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
AOR 25 March, pending review, background not started, sitting at Sydney office. (Just no update since med passed)

Had a chat with agent today, she said that if there no movement by end of the year, then CPC will take my application case by case basis seperately...not sure what can I do from my side besides asking for more GCMS notes, although still waiting for my first one which I raised a month back..
Hey,
Mine is the same senario.
AOR: 25th March
MEP: 28th March.

since than no update, called IRCC so manytime all they tell me is Background check is going on, 26th September they told me criminality is passed on 14th August and security is going on, also Eligibility is under review.

Its been frustrating last couple weeks, feels like I have been waiting since a year now.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey,
Mine is the same senario.
AOR: 25th March
MEP: 28th March.

since than no update, called IRCC so manytime all they tell me is Background check is going on, 26th September they told me criminality is passed on 14th August and security is going on, also Eligibility is under review.

Its been frustrating last couple weeks, feels like I have been waiting since a year now.
What is your visa office? And have your ordered GCMS notes?

Yasir11111

Oct 4, 2018
please help. I submitted my medicals upfront.
Now those medicals are expired and cic requested new ones. Problem is, the panel physician isn’t giving me an e-medical report. He just gave me the payment receipt not e-medical report because he said Medicals are not ‘upfront.’ CIC sent me a ‘client biodata summary report’ pdf WHICH the physician kept. Anyone been through this? Is the applicant suppose to submit that form completed by the physician?
Please anyone who retook the medicals after cic requested them, is just the payment slip sufficient proof of medical? It’s literally just the receipt with the amount I paid, nothing more- no consent form no barCODE, no picture. Only my name and the money I paid. HELP