+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Called the Canadian embassy in Mexico city, they took my details and was put on a long hold and during the hold I got an update on my application and it is the PPR. Cant believe so much action taking place on the same day its just been 3 hrs since I got up.

Guys struck in IP1 for a long time, I would suggest calling IRCC. It worked me, I dont think today was any different than any day in the past six months, except for me calling them. I am sure if I didnt call them there wouldn't be any updates on my profile today as well.

Heading to Fedex now.

I would like to thank each and every one who assisted me in the forum individually, this forum was the only place of hope till now. I will post a few new 'how-to' threads with my experiences and hopefully it should help someone on their way. Thanks guys!

My noc is 2173, dont hesitate to contact me for any assistance.
Congrats! And hey, told ya!

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Called the Canadian embassy in Mexico city, they took my details and was put on a long hold and during the hold I got an update on my application and it is the PPR. Cant believe so much action taking place on the same day its just been 3 hrs since I got up.

Guys struck in IP1 for a long time, I would suggest calling IRCC. It worked me, I dont think today was any different than any day in the past six months, except for me calling them. I am sure if I didnt call them there wouldn't be any updates on my profile today as well.

Heading to Fedex now.

I would like to thank each and every one who assisted me in the forum individually, this forum was the only place of hope till now. I will post a few new 'how-to' threads with my experiences and hopefully it should help someone on their way. Thanks guys!

Congrats! I have a question. My application seems fineö that's what they said. but still haven't got any updates since August. How they can reach out to your information?

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Looks like there some noise out here for March applicants. Good to hear the ppr news for all who received :) Hope rest of us including me gets the news soon. Btw, trying to call via hangout and Skype since 2 days and I am just not able to connect to an agent.

Reactions: Aadien0718

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Looks like there some noise out here for March applicants. Good to hear the ppr news for all who received :) Hope rest of us including me gets the news soon. Btw, trying to call via hangout and Skype since 2 days and I am just not able to connect to an agent.
Try between 8-8.30AM EST.

Also for a shortcut, once you enter the IRCC toll free line, choose 1 for English and then 4 as the next choice and then 0. This will either put you to the queue directly or tell you that the queue is busy - try again later. With this you can either get into the queue or get off the call in less than one minute if busy. No need to wait for 7-8 mins through the entire IVR.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, any advice on what next to try...

Application crossed 6 month, raises CSE over 2 weeks no response, called the CIC everyday , never been able to connect with an agent, ordered for GCMS note for close to 3 month ago.... haven't received it, i dont even know my Visa processing office. AOR 6th Of March, Medical Passed 15th of March, IP2 August 8.... What can I do.... Keep Waiting and Praying?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I am hoping for the same. I have crossed 180 days today and still no update.
AOR: March 25
MEP: March 28th

After that no update at all. Called IRCC couple times , Still processing my background that's all they can tell me. I do not know whats going on and its frustrating too, as same time line my friend got PPR August 17th 2018.

Hope to see some changes soon. Fingers crossed.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Try between 8-8.30AM EST.

Also for a shortcut, once you enter the IRCC toll free line, choose 1 for English and then 4 as the next choice and then 0. This will either put you to the queue directly or tell you that the queue is busy - try again later. With this you can either get into the queue or get off the call in less than one minute if busy. No need to wait for 7-8 mins through the entire IVR.
Tried but it says invalid selection please try again. Can you help me with the number ?

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Heading to Fedex now.

congratulations you made it

Reactions: yourfather

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I received my third set of GCMS notes very early this morning and, as expected, it is identical to the first two sets. - Eligibility recommended pass, Security and Criminality not started- So, since April 11 that this note was put by the Case Analyst, my application has not been touched. This third set of notes was generated on the August 23, barely 10 days before I crossed the six months. My AOR is March 2, and from the information I got from the Contact Center Agent last Friday, things are still equal to what the notes portray. So, finally, I don't know what to do now.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I received my third set of GCMS notes very early this morning and, as expected, it is identical to the first two sets. - Eligibility recommended pass, Security and Criminality not started- So, since April 11 that this note was put by the Case Analyst, my application has not been touched. This third set of notes was generated on the August 23, barely 10 days before I crossed the six months. My AOR is March 2, and from the information I got from the Contact Center Agent last Friday, things are still equal to what the notes portray. So, finally, I don't know what to do now.
IRCC needs to bring some consistency in to their processing. I get that every application is unique motherhood statement. But this is just sad. Of an application is not even touched how do you even say it’s complex and different.

As you said difficult to say what else you can do. My suggestion would be to raise a CSE and may be that triggers someone to look at your application. All the best!

Reactions: Godschild

mattybuns

Sep 21, 2018
Getting quite frustrated about this "express" entry process...
AoR march 14, Medical passed.
Back in July I ordered GCMS notes to see what was going on, got them 30 days later. Turns out that since March 23rd my eligibility has the "Review required" status because of duties missing in my LoE.
I emailed a document with company letterhead right away to CPC-Ottawa (as far as I understand the notes, this is the office processing my file), but never received any reply (The email was sent on August 23rd). This week I called IRCC and managed to talk to an agent, who was more than useless.
He told me that seeing information from the GCMS notes was not a valid reason to send a document (you should only send a document if they ask for it), and that I shouldn't have sent it to CPC-Ottawa, as my file would only be there towards the very end of the process. Either I can't read the GCMS notes or this person was lying to me. He also told me that the email I sent did not appear on my file...

A week ago I sent a request through the web form (since now I'm allowed to ask questions after waiting for 6 months, yay!), perhaps this one will get answered
I should also receive another round of GCMS notes in a couple of weeks. I'm not holding my breath though, don't think I'll see any update...

I am unsure what to do at this point.

Also, best quote ever from that IRCC person: "Because there isn't any transaction on you file does not mean there isn't someone looking at it"

Reactions: AlexandraO

Arod

May 15, 2017
Getting quite frustrated about this "express" entry process...
AoR march 14, Medical passed.
Back in July I ordered GCMS notes to see what was going on, got them 30 days later. Turns out that since March 23rd my eligibility has the "Review required" status because of duties missing in my LoE.
I emailed a document with company letterhead right away to CPC-Ottawa (as far as I understand the notes, this is the office processing my file), but never received any reply (The email was sent on August 23rd). This week I called IRCC and managed to talk to an agent, who was more than useless.
He told me that seeing information from the GCMS notes was not a valid reason to send a document (you should only send a document if they ask for it), and that I shouldn't have sent it to CPC-Ottawa, as my file would only be there towards the very end of the process. Either I can't read the GCMS notes or this person was lying to me. He also told me that the email I sent did not appear on my file...

A week ago I sent a request through the web form (since now I'm allowed to ask questions after waiting for 6 months, yay!), perhaps this one will get answered
I should also receive another round of GCMS notes in a couple of weeks. I'm not holding my breath though, don't think I'll see any update...

I am unsure what to do at this point.

Also, best quote ever from that IRCC person: "Because there isn't any transaction on you file does not mean there isn't someone looking at it"
We got the exact same AOR. I was also under Review Required for POF, but I decided not to send any documents unless I get an ADR. I don't even know what kind of documents they would request from me anyway, as everything was perfectly explained in my LOE.

You will probably receive a reply to your CSE after three weeks, but it will be a canned response with no useful information.

I called today CIC for the second time and was told that my file is at Nova Scotia, not sure what they are doing there. The agent said he was going to send a message to the office regarding my application, but I'm not sure that will help. I also sent an e-mail to the Nova Scotia office myself which they'll probably never respond. I'm running out of options here.

I agree with you, it is extremely frustrating following the rules, doing everything they asked from us and not getting this resolved.

Reactions: AlexandraO

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal :D:D

Are you an FSW O candidate based in USA? Or are you an inland candidate...

It is has been more than 60+ days post your AOR and no progress beyond IP1? ... Your application may be at Montreal. Do order GCMS notes or call agents and find out ... Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-24