+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
That your eligibility is completed... else your background related security check would not ba e started. Once the security is complete you should get a PPR
It's funny though, coz I was thinking for me it's a "review required" issue.....could it now be that am stuck on Security checks coz I moved to IP2 on 8th/9th of August.

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, I just talked to the agent today. She mentioned that my eligibility is still under review (AOR March 25) and still in Sydney office because duties/ responsibilities are not mentioned in the employment letter. She couldn't specify which particular job as I worked primarily for 2 companies.

Although I can ask for a letter from my current company, there is no way that I can generate a letter from the last company. That job was in India and it has been more than 5 years.

Any suggestions of any workaround?
Didn’t u submit experience certificate from your company signed by your supervisor?

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Didn’t u submit experience certificate from your company signed by your supervisor?
I submitted offer letter, experience letter and pay stubs for both my current and last job, but it didn't have job responsibilities in it.

I will get a new reference letter with current responsibilities written in it but can't do the same for my old job. The agent just mentioned that the eligibility wasn't met because of incomplete information.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Did you send an email to them?
Perhaps send a pm to @legalfalcon about it...
I already sent an email and they said, IRCC have made my case priority. They also said perhaps is because my file is probably in final stage and they would spend more time to conclude my case than prepare or send a note.

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
I already sent an email and they said, IRCC have made my case priority. They also said perhaps is because my file is probably in final stage and they would spend more time to conclude my case than prepare or send a note.
Oh ok, that sounds good!
Let’s know when the ppr email comes, good luck!

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
I submitted offer letter, experience letter and pay stubs for both my current and last job, but it didn't have job responsibilities in it.

I will get a new reference letter with current responsibilities written in it but can't do the same for my old job. The agent just mentioned that the eligibility wasn't met because of incomplete information.
But what did your experience letter say if it didn’t mention responsibilities? Isn’t experience letter explicitly for mentioning job description? Secondly did u claim points for your previous job? The one u can’t get a letter for?

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
But what did your experience letter say if it didn’t mention responsibilities? Isn’t experience letter explicitly for mentioning job description? Secondly did u claim points for your previous job? The one u can’t get a letter for?
Thanks for your reply!

The experience letter which my company generated only included job title, salary and date joined. That's why I have asked my current manager to sign off on a letter which mentions job responsibilities.

Regarding the previous job, I did mention that 1 year job experience when I filed PR application, so I am assuming I claimed points for that. If I get the signature from my friend mentioning my previous job responsibilities (but not on a company letterhead) who still works there, any idea if that would work?

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for your reply!

The experience letter which my company generated only included job title, salary and date joined. That's why I have asked my current manager to sign off on a letter which mentions job responsibilities.

Regarding the previous job, I did mention that 1 year job experience when I filed PR application, so I am assuming I claimed points for that. If I get the signature from my friend mentioning my previous job responsibilities (but not on a company letterhead) who still works there, any idea if that would work?
Nope. That will never fly with IRCC.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My company does not give job responsibilities on letter head so I gave a copy of an email from my manager listing my job responsibilities, an affidavit with my job responsibilities & a copy of my manager's ID card, would that work?

also, my manager got a promotion recently & now there is another manager between him& in in the company's org chart, would that make any difference?
1. Many people have done similar things and got PPR so it can work. You can order GCMS notes to see if your eligibility is passed or they have raised any concern.

2. It doesn’t make any difference.