Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Guys I finally did my landing at 1000 islands bridge yesterday. it was very smooth and easy. I did not have to pay for anything.:)

Additionally I would like to highlight 3 things:
1. We went to Lewiston-queenston bridge first at 6 am, the attention was terrible, and they told us that we had to do flagpole again at 8 am because we got there too early. We did not want to see the officers at USA border again, because they were just RUDE, one guy even yelled at me, he said something like I was contradicting him about something and the only thing I said was, "we only came to do flagpole and comeback to Canada".
2. The canadian officer explained to me that I can travel to USA by land on my own car, with COPR and my passport until I get PR card.
3. At 1000 islands bridge, we saw two different groups of people (Asians) in big trouble with different immigration officers. They lost their landing and PR, because they lied to the immigration officers, I heard sentences such as: do not lie to me, you are banned from Canada, stop doing flagpole, we will not allow you to enter anymore after this, you should have not done this, send an Email to IRCC but here I am not going to help you. They let them go with their current status I believe, and I could see they were devasted, crying a lot, they just killed their dream. In conclusion, guys, do not lie about anything, just be honest. Be careful of misrepresentation. This was something I had a doubt, I always wondered if you could lose your PR at landing, now it has been answered to me, so we are not really PR after we finish landing.

Last edited:

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Hey Jasmine,

Aor 29 March
MEP 7 March
Still at IP1
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility Recommended Pass

I believe it means the eligibility is cleared and recommended by the officials.

Next step for my file was to start with BC

Lets hope for the best.

My number is 9930863990 if u wanna get in touch regarding updates as our AOR dates and current statuses are quite similiar.

Thanks

HI Anand,

Sure, I'll message you on whatsapp.

Thank you

Robion

May 30, 2018
Whoa whoa... Good news all around. It looks like a lot of left out people have moved to IP2. Congrats to all..!