+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Kini

Feb 10, 2018
1. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive GCMS notes?
2. CIC number - 16139444000. I called this via skype from India and was able to connect at first. But after dialing in the immigration extension it says that the toll free number is not available from my area. Is there any alternate number ?

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
1. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive GCMS notes?
2. CIC number - 16139444000. I called this via skype from India and was able to connect at first. But after dialing in the immigration extension it says that the toll free number is not available from my area. Is there any alternate number ?
on average 35 days to get GCMS notes

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
guys, be patient. I remember having a conversation with an applicant on this forum a few days ago. She (or maybe he) was perplexed, but did not want to apply for GCMS notes despite having waited for more than 125 days. The day she said I do not want to apply for GCMS, it's too intense, she got her PPR the very next day.

Reactions: Flyhi_2018

Flyhi_2018

Apr 5, 2018
guys, be patient. I remember having a conversation with an applicant on this forum a few days ago. She (or maybe he) was perplexed, but did not want to apply for GCMS notes despite having waited for more than 125 days. The day she said I do not want to apply for GCMS, it's too intense, she got her PPR the very next day.
Thanks for sharing....gives me some hope

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello all
1. From where we get mail LVO or Canada?
2. Does NDVO send mail on weekends too?

Arod

May 15, 2017
hii all,

can any body confirm we should order notes ryt now? my aor is 14th march and there is no update in the file since then? except medical passed? n e body along with me who is stuck at the same status?
I have the same AOR and I'm in the same boat. I requested notes about two weeks ago. FSW-O Non-US

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
IP2 since 13th June.. 31st Mach AOR.

Waiting for ppr :(
Tried calling CIC but call gets disconnected saying they are experiencing high volume of calls.

Anyone with same IP2 change date?

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
IP2 since 13th June.. 31st Mach AOR.

Waiting for ppr :(
Tried calling CIC but call gets disconnected saying they are experiencing high volume of calls.

Anyone with same IP2 change date?
Hey... My status changed to IP2 on 11-June. Waiting for PPR. Managed to speak with a CIC agent last week and was informed that my application is in the NDVO. I'm certain its just a matter of a few days. Don't worry. It'll come soon now.

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
hello guys
i request all to please mention the ITA RECEIVED DATES AS WELL IN UR TIMELINE .
CUZ i think the sequence of candidates is based on ITA.
JUST A THOUGHT IF ITS HELPFUL
THANKS