Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Yes same here. I just spoke to cic agent 5 mins back and they told me bg check in not done yet and vo is Ottawa. So let's see
How do we contact CIC officer if you are not in Canada?

ramification

Jun 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I thought to share my experience with everyone here on this forum.
I'm a 15th MAR,18 AOR PNP outland (INDIA) candidate. Until this morning today, 110 days of wait was gruesome.
I received my PPR email today. Just want to let everyone know who are waiting for their email, don't be worried, don't be afraid, it will come sooner or later. Acceptance will give you strength, and try not to compare with those candidates who received PPR emails within a month.
As per my experience, one should keep in mind an average wait time of 4 months +-15 days.

Good luck to all.
Best
Hey is it Delhi visa Office?

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
AOR- 9 March
Current Status-
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone help where am I standing right now? Anyone else in the similar situation? I am getting a little worried now.
Hey man, I'm in the same boat. AOR on 17th March and still waiting.

Reactions: VarunKohli

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
Yes same here. I just spoke to cic agent 5 mins back and they told me bg check in not done yet and vo is Ottawa. So let's see
Hey thanks...I too spoke to CIC agent when I saw your mail....it took me good 35 minutes waiting time....just to know that I had been sent the golden mail almost a month back and I should check in my junk folder...but I did not find it....now they will send me again but it can take anytime between a week to a month...I don't know the feeling is a mixed one...so please my advice...Incase you don't get an update after getting into IP 2 for a month...please please call them and check the status of your application with the agent itself....

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hey thanks...I too spoke to CIC agent when I saw your mail....it took me good 35 minutes waiting time....just to know that I had been sent the golden mail almost a month back and I should check in my junk folder...but I did not find it....now they will send me again but it can take anytime between a week to a month...I don't know the feeling is a mixed one...so please my advice...Incase you don't get an update after getting into IP 2 for a month...please please call them and check the status of your application with the agent itself....
congratulations!!

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah okay .. but the problem is i stuck in ip1 .. so let's see how long they LL take