Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends
I just called cic and agent told me my file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office and she do not have any access to my file?
Whom should I contact to know my application status?
I am in ip2 since 11 June...
You need to contact the NDVO in order to get details. I doubt it would be easy though cos the amount of inquiries they must receive every day. But ain't to harm trying.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
You need to contact the NDVO in order to get details. I doubt it would be easy though cos the amount of inquiries they must receive every day. But ain't to harm trying.
But could u plz tell me how can I contact NDVO other than email...?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I had submitted my passports at the New Delhi VFS office on 26th June. Still no update about them being returned after stamping. Does it really take this long for the passports to be sent back.
they probably left for chai and will be back in a few days.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
I had submitted my passports at the New Delhi VFS office on 26th June. Still no update about them being returned after stamping. Does it really take this long for the passports to be sent back.
In the same situation. Been 10 days since passports were delivered to NDVO and no response yet. Please keep us updated.

VarunKohli

Jul 11, 2017
AOR- 9 March
Current Status-
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone help where am I standing right now? Anyone else in the similar situation? I am getting a little worried now.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
yeah, it's fine. NDVO is notoriously slow.
Thanks.

It wouldn’t be a concern normally but my spouse has to travel for work and needs to apply for that visa as well. Hoping they get moving soon!

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I thought to share my experience with everyone here on this forum.
I'm a 15th MAR,18 AOR PNP outland (INDIA) candidate. Until this morning today, 110 days of wait was gruesome.
I received my PPR email today. Just want to let everyone know who are waiting for their email, don't be worried, don't be afraid, it will come sooner or later. Acceptance will give you strength, and try not to compare with those candidates who received PPR emails within a month.
As per my experience, one should keep in mind an average wait time of 4 months +-15 days.

Good luck to all.
Best

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 15th MAR,18 AOR PNP outland (INDIA) candidate. Until this morning today, 110 days of wait was gruesome.
I received my PPR email today. Just want to let everyone know who are waiting for their email, don't be worried, don't be afraid, it will come sooner or later. Acceptance will give you strength, and try not to compare with those candidates who received PPR emails within a month.
As per my experience, one should keep in mind an average wait time of 4 months +-15 days.

Good luck to all.
Best
Very well said mate! And congratulations on you PPR. Have a blast tonight and this weekend! ;)

Reactions: agautam

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Good luck to all.
Best
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Did you know your VO?