+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
think sydney office are sleeping , any one there ?

AOR MAR 21
Jun 6 th - approved
No PPR , when inquired , they say its sent in batches and no changes as of today
Last inquired - Jun 25

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
I have been called cic from Monday but every time time the call is ended after tellin we apologize.
I am really frustrated n wanted to speak to an agent.. What's d alternate?

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hello to all,
today I received an email requesting my passport :)!!! I am so happy, but I have a question. My passport validity is till March next year as well as my medical, but do I need to enter Canada at least six months before my passport expire? So, should my passport be valid for at least 6 months from the day when I want to enter Canada?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello to all,
today I received an email requesting my passport :)!!! I am so happy, but I have a question. My passport validity is till March next year as well as my medical, but do I need to enter Canada at least six months before my passport expire? So, should my passport be valid for at least 6 months from the day when I want to enter Canada?
First of all congratulations mate...

As I have learnt through the forum You have 2 enter Canada before the expiry of your medical and passport.

Senior members should correct me here if I am wrong...
“You can get your existing passport stamped and after that renew your passport, but please make sure when you travel you have your old passport along with you. They should stamp your new passport once you land here in Canada...” get this part double checked with the likes of @DelPiero07 or other senior members

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello to all,
when you send them your passport for the visa, it needs to have 6 months validity. they will then stamp the visa with a validity date of the passport expiry or medical expiry (one year from medical tests) whichever comes first. you can enter canada anytime before the visa expiry.

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I don't understand. Did you get a mail that your application has been approved or what? How did you know it was approved on June 6
I called them and the customer care in cic gave me update like this,twice I have called and it's the same,also they confirmed the mail has not been sent