+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
You did not take screenshots of your application? There is a way to view the submitted application by changing the URL. Search in this forum for the same and see if it still works. This might help you in recollecting all the information you filled in the application.
Well, I did but I wouldn't have gotten an ADR if they were satisfied with it correct? ;) So I had to elaborate on certain rows. That form is really a pain to fill though!

MinalC

Feb 23, 2016
Hey,

For me too. I uploaded RPRF receipt on 24 April and the status still says that "We are reviewing your additional documents"
Still in IP1
i also paid and uploaded rprf on 23rd APril. Still reviewing additional documents and still in IP1.

Blancais

Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone

FSW-O here with March 21st AOR and Meds passed on March 31st. On IP1 since then.

Here’s what IMMtracker says :
Current status:Medicals Passed
Current BGS status:Next step is to conduct BG Check (NBG)

!Average time toIn Progress (1)afterAORin your streamFSW-Outlandis22days.
Estimated date ofIP(1)is12 April 2018

!Average time toPPRafterMedicals Passedin your streamFSW-Outlandis52days.
Estimated date ofPPRis22 May 2018

!Based on the available data for your streamFSW-Outlandit is expected that you will receive aPPRwithin22days.
Estimated date ofPPRis15 June 2018

I don’t understand what’s the difference between the the May 22 and June 15 dates. Anyone to clarify please ?

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Received the PPR email this morning. The stangest think happened to me. My application went into IP2 on 15th May and I got nothing till 22nd. Anxious I called CIC and they informed me that the PPR email was sent to me the very next day, 16th May. For some reason, it never got delivered to me. I have been checking all my folders but it wasn’t there. I then requested the agent to log a request for resending the email and also sent a CSE. That’s how I got it. So people stuck at IP2 for a while who shouldn’t have any issues with security and criminality check must contact CIC via call or CSE to check application status. You never know what’s going on in the background. All the best to all waiting for the PR to come through.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Received the PPR email this morning. The stangest think happened to me. My application went into IP2 on 15th May and I got nothing till 22nd. Anxious I called CIC and they informed me that the PPR email was sent to me the very next day, 16th May. For some reason, it never got delivered to me. I have been checking all my folders but it wasn’t there. I then requested the agent to log a request for resending the email and also sent a CSE. That’s how I got it. So people stuck at IP2 for a while who shouldn’t have any issues with security and criminality check must contact CIC via call or CSE to check application status. You never know what’s going on in the background. All the best to all waiting for the PR to come through.
Congrats...Thanks For Advise.

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Congrats buddy. What a story btw lol :)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Congrats buddy...
btw interesting nickname NSA: National Security Advisor.