+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Jibike

Oct 16, 2015
Hello pls what are the main requirements to proof in regards to CEC stream, I am familiar with FSW requirements. Thanks a lot for shedding more light

Jibike

Oct 16, 2015
Hello Everyone!

To help everyone else in this amazing page I've decided to share my timeline:

Received ITA - Feb 21st 2018 - My score was 446 but CIC picked that particular draw at 442.

Submitted Applications and AOR - March 27th

Medicals Cleared - April 4th

ADR- April 4th - Request to upload Schedule A form.

IP1 - April 13th - "Not Applicable" status change.

Partial IP2 - May 10th - Status changed from "Not Applicable" to "Additional documents you've submitted are currenlty being reviewed"

PPR - May 11th - Received email titled (CPCO Final Request) request for passport along with passport size photos , Annex A and Prepaid return envelope.

Passport sent to Ottawa CPCO - May 13th

Passport delivered at CPCO - May 15th

Currently awaiting for our Passports and CoPR document, I will update here accordingly.

edit: - On May 10th under view submitted applications page I've seen "Updated" status message - The only thing changed was for Review of additional documents - "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Here's how my current Application Status looks like:

I have applied as a primary applicant with my wife (dependent). I am CEC - Inland and we have prior cancellation of EE application due to lack of documentation (Spouse's FBI clearance) back in November 2017.

If you have any questions relating to CEC Inland, PCC or EE in general feel free to reach out to me and I will share what I know, I wish everyone all good luck ,Thank you kindly.

-- Yel
Hello pls what are the main requirements to proof in regards to CEC stream, I am familiar with FSW requirements. Thanks a lot for shedding more light

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
People from March have started receiving PPR but what I see is late March people are getting PPR .. any body who's got aor in the starting of March has got PPR ????

Deol1992

Apr 29, 2018
People from March have started receiving PPR but what I see is late March people are getting PPR .. any body who's got aor in the starting of March has got PPR ????
  1. Time to submit your docs post ITA - CIC gives you 90 days to arrange your medicals, PCC, transcripts, reference letter, etc. Most people take about 35–50 days to get this done.
  2. Post application submission: The current wait time from application submission till you receive Passport Request is 85 days. But for many people, due to the country they are travelling from or their background, it can take upto 180 days (which is the standard processing time promised by CIC). This is the pre-final step to receiving your PR confirmation, and is also considered as the confirmation itself — so you should consider booking your flight tickets at this stage if you want to land as soon as possible.

Note: During this time, CIC may ask you to clarify and/or provide more information. This will add atleast 7 more days to your processing time. Based on the info provided, your application may also be rejected.
  3. If you have successfully received your PPR, then it will take a max of 15 days to get your Visa stamped.
Considering all the three above, time to landing from the time of ITA has three possibilities:

• Best Case Scenario: 80 - 100 days (4 months)
  • Most Reasonable Scenario:120 - 150 days
  • Worst Case Scenario: 180 days and above.
As stated in Quora.

Reactions: Rawhide and Jibike

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Nope. No movement whatsoever

Arod

May 15, 2017
My AOR is from March 13th and I'm still in IP1. FSW-O (Non-US)

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
@NSA82 Do they send an email update for movement to.ip2 or do we have to check CIC account for details everyday. Please let me know