AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I am AOR March 6, meds passed 14 Mar and IP1 since then. FSW-O. I don’t have an international number to phone IRCC to get an update.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello Guys

I Called CIC today on the help line provided in the previous posts and they said to me that my application undergone all the processes and stages and everything(includes Eligibility and Background check) was completed. He confirmed that my application was approved. but i am wondering why i have not received any email on the same.

When i asked the same question to the agent he said the visa office is not ready to take passport requests as of now and i may get an email anytime this or next week or even next month.

My question to the forum is did somebody faced this situation with your applications and will that be going to take one month even though my application is approved... I have mixed feelings now..

Any suggestion please on how to proceed at this moment??
What was your aor??

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi friends
Got RFPR request today n paid also...
How much time it would take for PPR?

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Try to read old threads from
This group. You will see that a lot of March Aor has progressed to IP2 and some to PPR status. BtW im PNP-O
sINP
You could have a look at the stats from immitracker yourself IP2 isnt PPR ...

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
Hello Guys

I Called CIC today on the help line provided in the previous posts and they said to me that my application undergone all the processes and stages and everything(includes Eligibility and Background check) was completed. He confirmed that my application was approved. but i am wondering why i have not received any email on the same.

When i asked the same question to the agent he said the visa office is not ready to take passport requests as of now and i may get an email anytime this or next week or even next month.

My question to the forum is did somebody faced this situation with your applications and will that be going to take one month even though my application is approved... I have mixed feelings now..

Guys any suggestions or someone faced similar situations?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello Guys

It strange buddy. If they have approved your application then why they are holding you PPR email. Sometime those CIC guys are unbelievable.

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
It strange buddy. If they have approved your application then why they are holding you PPR email. Sometime those CIC guys are unbelievable.
Even this looks Strange for me as well. That's where i am worried now..... Not sure if someone else faced similar situation.

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Even this looks Strange for me as well. That's where i am worried now..... Not sure if someone else faced similar situation.
I believe the PPR emails are sent in batches. I think some GCMS notes have 'group' mentioned and you are probably assigned to a later group. This is with the purview of the local visa office. I wouldn't sweat it. The PPr is on it's way.

However, keep a close eye on your and dependent's emails and spam folders in the meanwhile.