+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please is someone in a similar situation?
AOR on March 2, 2018
Paid all the fee including the RFPR on March 2
MEP and IP 1 on March 20
Application currently in CPC Ottawa.
Since then no update.
Talk to CIC today and was informed that the last note on my application was on April 11, and that my file is having all the required documents, with the required information. Nothing more than that. Is it that early March applications are forgotten?
Please give me some update if you have any

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
AOR on March 2, 2018
MEP and IP 1 on March 20
Since then no update.
Talk to CIC today and was informed that the last note on my application was on April 11, and that my file is having all the required documents, with the required information. Nothing more than that. Is it that early March applications are forgotten?
Hi Chris,
Same thing here; I'm aor 4th of March but still at IP1, I talked to an agent who told me that my eligibility is being processed and that my file is at ottawa.
and nothing more, i guess we should wait another week or so to see if things start moving.
But, overall I think that march is being processed at a slow pace.

Reactions: Gwills

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Chris,
Same thing here; I'm aor 4th of March but still at IP1, I talked to an agent who told me that my eligibility is being processed and that my file is at ottawa.
and nothing more, i guess we should wait another week or so to see if things start moving.
But, overall I think that march is being processed at a slow pace.
It’s crazy. Even file at April being processed pass eligibility, it could be stuck in bgc for a month or more. I am early April AOR but bgc is taking forever, the criminality part started 3 weeks ago and never finished and security never started. Even if you go to bgc process, it could be nightmare waiting too.

Btw my file is also in CPc Ottawa

pranjals

Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Whoa, that was fast !!!
RPRF request in the morning (paid 15 days ago)
Uploaded the receipt and PPR in the evening.

Timelines
ITA - 19 December
AOR 19th Mar
IP1 - 26th Mar
IP2- 7 Apr
RPRF and PPR 8th May

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Whoa, that was fast !!!
RPRF request in the morning (paid 15 days ago)
Uploaded the receipt and PPR in the evening.

Timelines
ITA - 19 December
AOR 19th Mar
IP1 - 26th Mar
IP2- 7 Apr
RPRF and PPR 8th May
We have exactly the same timeline. Congrats

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
My AOR was 18th march and when I contacted CIC they had told me my file is at Sydney visa office a week ago but the email I received was from Ottawa so I am not sure about my visa office.
U could call IRCC and find out. They told me both my bgc and final review will be Ottawa and my case is currently in Ottawa.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
AOR on March 2, 2018
MEP and IP 1 on March 20
Since then no update.
Hi I am also in a similar timeline as you, March 1st AOR.
I'm still in IP1.
I did some calculations based on information in Immitracker.com. Feb AOR is about 45% done and march AOR is about 15 % done. So I estimate for march 1st an average of 30% since it it is in between feb and march. another 70% to go for march 1st AOR so nothing to worry about, we just need to wait.

Reactions: Gwills

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
AOR on March 2, 2018
MEP and IP 1 on March 20
Since then no update.