+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
you can find out which IP you are at by checking the BG (Background) message. If it says "Your application is in progress" then you're IP1 if it says "We are processing your background check" then you are IP2
Thanks for this. I’m in IP1 stage then. I wonder how much more time.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Also, does anyone know if a rejection for US visa last year will affect the outcome of my application?
I wanted to go to the US for a holiday but was rejected the visa. Overall I have great travel history to the Europe.

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
They have not started yet with March AOR files
They processed only those March files which are from Canada, US - FSW or Files which are approved from Sydney.
Non US FSW and all PNP March AOR are still pending.
We should expect it between 15 MAY - 15 JULY as still many Feb AOR are still pending.
I am 29 March AOR and in IP1 since 11 April. I am expecting my PPR between 25 June to 15 July.
Ottawa is progressing very slow. Its hard to wait.

Reactions: blessingobi36

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
They processed only those March files which are from Canada, US - FSW or Files which are approved from Sydney.
We should expect it between 15 MAY - 15 JULY as still many Feb AOR are still pending.
I am 29 March AOR and in IP1 since 11 April. I am expecting my PPR between 25 June to 15 July.
It is indeed very hard to wait. I hope that Mar 2018 AORs are all cleared latest by beginning June 2018.

Reactions: nidiw2017

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
Any insight on this will be helpful. Thanks!
Surely no impact unless the reason of rejection is due to some big issues like fake documents or misrepresentation. They are aware of US rejection ratios and it would not make any impact. Many people with even canada visitor visa rejections got PR. If it is genuine then dont worry. Last month 1 person got PR who had total 4 Canada visa rejections in last 10 years.

Reactions: neetikapahwa

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Surely no impact unless the reason of rejection is due to some big issues like fake documents or misrepresentation. They are aware of US rejection ratios and it would not make any impact. Many people with even canada visitor visa rejections got PR. If it is genuine then dont worry. Last month 1 person got PR who had total 4 Canada visa rejections in last 10 years.
Thanks for this. Definitely more at peace after your detailed reply.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I received my aor on 6th March and since 16tg March I am in ip1 with meds passed so when can I expect the PPR as per ur calculation??

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Has anyone emailed cic lately ? How long did they take to get back to you ?
I submitted a web form inquiry. And it has been over 7 days and no response. I have heard that IRCC only replies around 30 days mark

Reactions: Gwills

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
I received my aor on 6th March and since 16tg March I am in ip1 with meds passed so when can I expect the PPR as per ur calculation??
If you receive a reply on this, please mark me as well because we have the same time.