March 2018 AOR - join here!

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is March 20th. I passed meds on 29th March and have been on IP1 since then. I am an FSW-O applicant from the US. This is such a weird timeline - been on IP1 for over a month now. Anybody else in a similar situation or experienced a similar timeline in the past? Thanks

Abhishek
Me too. Similar timeline. FSW- O USA

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You got lucky, Im CEC too and called them yesterday, agent said she could only inform which stage is being processed (criminality check in my case) and my visa office (Vancouver), she said she couldn't disclosure which stages had been finished already.
I guess man. And you have to be smart asking, don’t directly ask for anything. Just pretend you don’t know anything. And ask them by you know one of my friend was told he passed eligibility recommended. I just wanna inquire what stage am I on eligibility. Don’t ask bgc cos they will only tell you bgc info. So if you have asked them bgc, they feel like they told u enough. Try to ask eligibility pretending you don’t know and hope they tell you. After eligibility ask, ask them then bgc. And what’s going on with bgc.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You got lucky, Im CEC too and called them yesterday, agent said she could only inform which stage is being processed (criminality check in my case) and my visa office (Vancouver), she said she couldn't disclosure which stages had been finished already.
I feel like you are right. Because 4 agents I talked to. 2 agents confirmed the details of my eligibility stage but the other two didn’t disclose but only agree to what I said like I mentioned last time I inquired this number. I was told that my eligibility is recommended pass. So I don’t really know the stages. So afte the eligibility, and bgc cleared. I will receive an official pass? She then said yes. And she said final review will be also done at CPC-Ottawa. Good luck with your call buddy be careful what you ask and how you ask

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
In the Annexure A form it

In the Annexure A form CIO is mentioned as PO(processing office). I read somewhere in this forum about someone mentioning Ottawa as their Processing office in that form.
I would agree. Because my CIO and PPR office are both Ottawa I asked IRCC. But I don’t think a CIO alone can issue ppr. My IRCC told me my bgc is processed by Ottawa and which final review is also done by Ottawa. Which I think there are two departments in Ottawa and luckily our file is processed by Ottawa and Ottawa is the fastest place. What’s ur timeline btw

Mar 17, 2018
I would agree. Because my CIO and PPR office are both Ottawa I asked IRCC. But I don’t think a CIO alone can issue ppr. My IRCC told me my bgc is processed by Ottawa and which final review is also done by Ottawa. Which I think there are two departments in Ottawa and luckily our file is processed by Ottawa and Ottawa is the fastest place. What’s ur timeline btw
When I called on April 26th , I was told that my background check was initiated at CIO and then the file would be transferred to Ottawa PPR office for final processing.
My timeline is:
AOR March 10th,
IP1 March 17th,
addition documents requested March 20th,
documents uploaded March 27th,
Medical passed and IP2 April 20th.
PPR request May 1st.

Gud luck and hope you get ur PPR very soon!

Reactions: KingKurly

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Hello yes simular timeline but not in usa fsw-o

Aor 26th march
Meds passed April 6th
Ip1 since then
same as you bro

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
When I called on April 26th , I was told that my background check was initiated at CIO and then the file would be transferred to Ottawa PPR office for final processing.
My timeline is:
AOR March 10th,
IP1 March 17th,
addition documents requested March 20th,
documents uploaded March 27th,
Medical passed and IP2 April 20th.
PPR request May 1st.

Gud luck and hope you get ur PPR very soon!
Congrats on PPR!
I'm in a similar situation additional docs requested 28th of March, uploaded 6th of April. Haven't seen any changes yet and it's been almost a month.
Can you, please, advise how long were you given to submit additional docs?
Thanks

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The annoying part is that they are not updating status online which means that whatever the automated voice tells you is not the current status.
In fact, I was recently told that ordering GCMS slows down the process since the IRCC guys have to transfer your file to GCMS guys..then they take their sweet time to generate notes. Only when GCMS finishes creating a report for you, they transfer your file back to IRCC to resume their process.

It's a mess.
That system, if true, truly sucks!