+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

eagle_nsai

Jan 5, 2018
Hi all,
How can we know if we're in ip1 or ip2?? Do cic sent email of of information or is it displayed in the status?

kamal_786

Mar 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21 May 2017
Nomination.....
7 Feb 2018
AOR Received.
24 March
yes its been 23 days and then 1 more week left and what if i still dont hear anything from them??

does it make sense to order my GCMS notes??
Yes, You can opt for GCMS notes. It will give you detailed information. Moreover, it will make you stressfree. ;)

Mane02

Apr 10, 2018
Hey everyone ,

AOR received - 19 March
Medical passed- 27 March

Also, I recently got to know that at present decisions are being made for late December AORs ( under express entry ). So, those who received AORs in March would have a long way to go. Apparently, the average time being taken now a days is 90 days.

Thought would share. :)

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hey everyone ,

AOR received - 19 March
Medical passed- 27 March

Also, I recently got to know that at present decisions are being made for late December AORs ( under express entry ). So, those who received AORs in March would have a long way to go. Apparently, the average time being taken now a days is 90 days.

Good to Know. Has your BGC started yet?

Reactions: Mane02

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Those PPRs were given either to USA candidates or CEC stream.
Hey everyone ,

AOR received - 19 March
Medical passed- 27 March

Some people say that the VOs will be busy for processing the study permit since May. So the March AORs will have high chance to be delayed if PPR is not received by May.

Mane02

Apr 10, 2018
how and where did u get to know this information? is this information reliable?

god i hope not. I want my PR already!!
I got to know this from an immigration consultant. I think the consultant was relying on his/ her own client statistics.
But then again, it depends on case to case. I was on immitracker and it seems some of feb AOR have also received their decisions ( mostly Indian nationals living in USA).

Let’s just hope for the best here.

mkochhar17

Apr 9, 2018
Hi All,
Below is our Timeline:
AOR: March 22, 2018
Medical Passed: March 29, 2018
IP1: March 30, 2018 (Within few hours of Medical Passed) and ever since at IP1 stage only
No Additional Documents requested so far and both fees paid upfront.
FSW-O Application (Currently residing in USA) with my Husband as Primary Applicant and I being a dependent.

Please add me to Whatsapp group: +13605948367