+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Some people say that the VOs will be busy for processing the study permit since May. So the March AORs will have high chance to be delayed if PPR is not received by May.
the processing of PR and Study permits, or visitors visa are independent. that you said cannot be true.

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
why is it that some people are stuck in 1P1 if they got AOR in first week of March but some people are already IP2?? Does it make any difference?
seems that processing time wording (NA1, MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 ....) has changed slightly.
now NA2 is combined with IP1. Eligibility requirements are also done at IP1 stage.

Reactions: Prouesse

wkde01

Sep 28, 2017
I would like to give you guys update.
AOR March 15, and MED PASSED on March 22, I got additional document request on March 23, and I submited wrong document at that time and they ask me again after a week... Once I submited right document and my review of additional document status has been changed to 'Not Applicable' from 'reuqired additional document uploaded' Do you guys know what that means?

mkochhar17

Apr 9, 2018
seems that processing time wording (NA1, MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 ....) has changed slightly.
now NA2 is combined with IP1. Eligibility requirements are also done at IP1 stage.
Hi,
Is there any concrete source for this information r this is just a guess? Even we are at IP1 stage although some online sources says that it should change to NA2 in few hours or few days. We are not yet asked for additional documents.