+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

llivingon

Feb 7, 2018
When I checked my application status today, it says -
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP2? Why did I not get any notification , I'm sure I checked (1 or 2 days ago) and Background check status was different.

Reactions: Mitor

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP2? Why did I not get any notification , I'm sure I checked (1 or 2 days ago) and Background check status was different.
This is IP2. I have similar timelines

Reactions: llivingon

Mitor

Oct 15, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
01-07-2018

yup.. its IP2..expect PPR soon..

Reactions: llivingon