+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hi guys,

Just need some clarification. I applied for my express entry CEC on March 28,2018. Medicals passed on April 6 and IP2 on April 12. I called cic today May 16, and they said on my file it shows eligibility not met and last time they worked on my file was April 16. My application still in progress, any idea what is going on or did you case anyone with similar case who successfully got their pr.There are no additional notes left on file by officer as to why eligibility is not met.

Your response would be greatly appreciated
How did you contact an immigration officer?? I tried to call but they clearly said that either I can mail them or fax them about the application progress ??

nasif

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
Nomination.....
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
16-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2018
LANDED..........
05-10-2018
How did you contact an immigration officer?? I tried to call but they clearly said that either I can mail them or fax them about the application progress ??
You cant talk to an officer, but you can call centre agents.They can access your application. To call within Canada 888-242-2100.I dont the number for calling from outside Canada

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,

Just need some clarification. I applied for my express entry CEC on March 28,2018. Medicals passed on April 6 and IP2 on April 12. I called cic today May 16, and they said on my file it shows eligibility not met and last time they worked on my file was April 16. My application still in progress, any idea what is going on or did you case anyone with similar case who successfully got their pr.There are no additional notes left on file by officer as to why eligibility is not met.

Your response would be greatly appreciated
I would order gcms notes to see the status for yourself. Else if you have suspicions of what is missing ... you can withdraw the application and create a new one or supplement existing one with additional docs. But it's better to see the notes and know for sure so you can take the right action imo.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
What does your BGC status say. My understanding is that if your BGC status says we are processing your background check, it means that the first stage of eligibility check has been completed and passed. That’s why the application moved to IP2. It is a sequential process. In case you are in IP2, then your eligibility should have been cleared.
CEC doesn’t follow IP1 and IP2. CEC applicatons go to IP2 directly regardless of IP2. CEC applicants in this forum claimed that when they called IRCC often they haven’t not passed eligibility. But bgc wording is ip2. If it’s Outland, it follows ip1 and ip2 which is traceable.

horizon4911

Apr 27, 2018
So folks,
Here is some good news from a fellow March AOR. I am FSW-O candidate based out of USA with work exp in Canada previously. I got my "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" email today. Got the mail from Ottowa CPC.

All those who read this forum and specially those who contribute with their valuable inputs, Thank You!
Hope all those who are waiting for this email get it really sooon. Best wishes.

AOR 25th March
Meds Passed 5th April
IP1 6th April then IP2 around 12th April or 13th (don't quite recall)
PPR email received on 17th May. Though the email is dated 16th May.

Note:- On the account when I log in the status shows "Updated" instead of submitted. The detailed status messages show no change.

Good luck to every one and thank you again to this forum+ it's contributors.

Thanks,

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
CEC doesn’t follow IP1 and IP2. CEC applicatons go to IP2 directly regardless of IP2. CEC applicants in this forum claimed that when they called IRCC often they haven’t not passed eligibility. But bgc wording is ip2. If it’s Outland, it follows ip1 and ip2 which is traceable.
Oh okay. Thanks for the explanation

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
So folks,
Here is some good news from a fellow March AOR. I am FSW-O candidate based out of USA with work exp in Canada previously. I got my "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" email today. Got the mail from Ottowa CPC.

All those who read this forum and specially those who contribute with their valuable inputs, Thank You!
Hope all those who are waiting for this email get it really sooon. Best wishes.

AOR 25th March
Meds Passed 5th April
IP1 6th April then IP2 around 12th April or 13th (don't quite recall)
PPR email received on 17th May. Though the email is dated 16th May.

Note:- On the account when I log in the status shows "Updated" instead of submitted. The detailed status messages show no change.

Good luck to every one and thank you again to this forum+ it's contributors.

Thanks,
Congratulations and all the best.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Congratulations to everyone who have got their PPR mails. All the best. :)

For rest you should look forward to receiving your PPR mail soon. Good Luck. :rolleyes:

But kindly update the eAPR Consolidated Immitracker with your status so that other hopefuls can understand the trend and be optimistic.

tks,
tbn2k18

Reactions: Megalith27

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
AOR - 31st March 2018,
MEP -10th April 2018,
IP1 - 10th April 2018.

I’m an Indian FSW applicant residing in USA.

Anyone with similar timeline?
Same timeline. Residing in India.

Reactions: lonewolf9891