+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
I am outland- Nigeria
I have ordered 7 notes so far. I got a PFL in March 2019 that my acct statement didnt show company name as payer. It only showed "month end salary" from a 3rd party bank to mine. My company also doesn't have an online presence, so they couldn't verify if am working there or not. ( yet they never reached out to the company) I did submit an updated acct statement now showing company's name as payer since March 2019 after the officer gave me 15days to respond. I responded 7days after with all supporting documents. 8 months later, the officer is yet to open my file. I contacted my MP evry month on this delay but he kept saying " nothing has changed. It is well.
I am outland- Nigeria
I have ordered 7 notes so far. I got a PFL in March 2019 that my acct statement didnt show company name as payer. It only showed "month end salary" from a 3rd party bank to mine. My company also doesn't have an online presence, so they couldn't verify if am working there or not. ( yet they never reached out to the company) I did submit an updated acct statement now showing company's name as payer since March 2019 after the officer gave me 15days to respond. I responded 7days after with all supporting documents. 8 months later, the officer is yet to open my file. I contacted my MP evry month on this delay but he kept saying " nothing has changed. It is well.
I can't even begin to imagine the toll the waiting is taking on you. Try writing to the minister. It might help.

abeer83

Sep 25, 2019
March 2018 AOR and still waiting! no updates. I just assigned my brother to be my representative since he's a Canadian citizen living in Toronto, and uploaded the form through web form. How do I know he's been approved as my rep? Can he just start calling?

tia_s

Sep 1, 2018
So finally after so many months suddenly there is a request for me to do the medicals again as it is outdated now (obviously)! But the question is, should I get my hopes up again? Or just leave it at that?
AoR March 2018, CEC Inland here... I too got another medicals request on 19 November 2019.

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
As far as i know they do not have any such timeline for keeping an application active or not. It has to end up by a decision taken that's all. Sooner or later they have to conclude by taking a decision. Just wait for that.

Reactions: abeer83