+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I had applied for a gcms report!
Ok, well its very good they wrote that in your GCMS notes. That way at least one knows where the file is stuck and what we can work on.

In my case, they did not write anything other that 'pending further review'. May be because earnings and salary is not a criteria. So I think they may not be able to write it. I have applied for 2nd GCMS notes yesterday. Hope I will get some info in it.

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
18th may'19 my lawyer emailed them and they asked for rcmp again.
Oh, didn´t know they could ask for PCC again, Canadian one in your case...Hope they proceed with the analysis of your application as soon as possible :) This waiting really hurts

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
I have Not received re-medical request.
I am May 2018 AOR. Everything is passed...Requested for 2nd GCMS notes yesterday. My MP has been checking my status every month. The reply from CIC is - they are still assessing my file. My file status is On Hold.

It appears to me that - because I am not working in the same NOC as I had applied in, or am not earning as much, they are unsure about me and are not passing my file.
Sorry to hear that your application is on hold, even after intervention of a MP...I´m an outland applicant, maybe I should also contact a MP to see if he/she can help in some way.

Reactions: EE12345

Winner111

Feb 27, 2019
Hello Winner111, are you inland applicant? Also, have you ordered GCMS notes?
I am outland- Nigeria
I have ordered 7 notes so far. I got a PFL in March 2019 that my acct statement didnt show company name as payer. It only showed "month end salary" from a 3rd party bank to mine. My company also doesn't have an online presence, so they couldn't verify if am working there or not. ( yet they never reached out to the company) I did submit an updated acct statement now showing company's name as payer since March 2019 after the officer gave me 15days to respond. I responded 7days after with all supporting documents. 8 months later, the officer is yet to open my file. I contacted my MP evry month on this delay but he kept saying " nothing has changed. It is well.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I am outland- Nigeria
I have ordered 7 notes so far. I got a PFL in March 2019 that my acct statement didnt show company name as payer. It only showed "month end salary" from a 3rd party bank to mine. My company also doesn't have an online presence, so they couldn't verify if am working there or not. ( yet they never reached out to the company) I did submit an updated acct statement now showing company's name as payer since March 2019 after the officer gave me 15days to respond. I responded 7days after with all supporting documents. 8 months later, the officer is yet to open my file. I contacted my MP evry month on this delay but he kept saying " nothing has changed. It is well.
That is sad to hear. I think I will suggest to keep taking job promotions, increasing salary, updating profile and keep in touch with MP. My applications is stuck as well, and so that is the only plan i know and am working on.

Winner111

Feb 27, 2019
T
That is sad to hear. I think I will suggest to keep taking job promotions, increasing salary, updating profile and keep in touch with MP. My applications is stuck as well, and so that is the only plan i know and am working on.
Thanks alot for your concern. I think I will withdraw the application once it's 24months which is March 2020. I need to move on with my life. Buh, am hopeful things will turn around for my good.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
T

Thanks alot for your concern. I think I will withdraw the application once it's 24months which is March 2020. I need to move on with my life. Buh, am hopeful things will turn around for my good.
Yes, Its a good idea to keep on improving. Don't give up I will say. Probably take promotions, increase salary and gather as many detailed employment documents as you can. As that what's they look for I think. Reference letters from co-workers, supervisors also help.

Maybe you should ask a consulatant or CIC call centers to ask if withdrawing is a good option.
You may try this consultant: http://askkubeir.com/ . He also has a facebook group, where a lot of applicants give their advice. Sometimes he may give advice or direction for free http://askkubeir.com/contact-kubeir/ . If that can help you a little.

Winner111

Feb 27, 2019
Yes, Its a good idea to keep on improving. Don't give up I will say. Probably take promotions, increase salary and gather as many detailed employment documents as you can. As that what's they look for I think. Reference letters from co-workers, supervisors also help.

Maybe you should ask a consulatant or CIC call centers to ask if withdrawing is a good option.
You may try this consultant: http://askkubeir.com/ . He also has a facebook group, where a lot of applicants give their advice. Sometimes he may give advice or direction for free http://askkubeir.com/contact-kubeir/ . If that can help you a little.
Thank you so much.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
So finally after so many months suddenly there is a request for me to do the medicals again as it is outdated now (obviously)! But the question is, should I get my hopes up again? Or just leave it at that?

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone here from March 2018 AOR still waiting for progress like me?
I am May 2018 AOR. In my case, my application has been put On Hold even though everything is passed, with reason given 'pending review' and nothing more. The reason could I am currently working at Noc C level job. So now I am going for promotions. Last week I ordered my 2nd GCMS notes.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
So finally after so many months suddenly there is a request for me to do the medicals again as it is outdated now (obviously)! But the question is, should I get my hopes up again? Or just leave it at that?
Thats very good news Abanil. Medical extension or remed-request is always a positive sign I have heard. It means they have positively completed almost all other stages of your application and almost ready for your final decision or PPR.

It may take few weeks or months, but PPR will come.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
I am May 2018 AOR. In my case, my application has been put On Hold even though everything is passed, with reason given 'pending review' and nothing more. The reason could I am currently working at Noc C level job. So now I am going for promotions. Last week I ordered my 2nd GCMS notes.
I had the same problem and then one day suddenly they asked for me to provide additional details related to my job and the roles and responsibilities. I had uploaded the same and after maybe 3 months this is the first time they are contacting me again for my medicals.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Thats very good news Abanil. Medical extension or remed-request is always a positive sign I have heard. It means they have positively completed almost all other stages of your application and almost ready for your final decision or PPR.

It may take few weeks or months, but PPR will come.
Hopefully!! I guess they were waiting for the elections in Canada to complete. But I will still get my hopes up for any reason as I will only face disappointment if things go back to the same mode again.