+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi, can anyone confirm if s.15(1) is security screening? Here are the details from my gcms notes.

Eligibility - Recommend passed
Security -
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - Not started
HIRV -
Misrepresentation -
Other Reqs - Not Started
Final -

Also I have S.15(1) mentioned in right side under admissibility.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is there in right corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name:
Given name:
Type: SECURITY

My case analyst notes does not mention anywhere any negative comments. My AOR is 2nd March 2018. I had called CIC thrice and each time I call they mention everything is completed and file is awaiting final officer approval. My VO is Ottawa. I have been hearing the same since last 3 months.
My notes are identical to yours in this regard. I do not think it's security screening as they have been replying my queries with "Background verification in progress" not security check/screening. Hope for the best!

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
My notes are identical to yours in this regard. I do not think it's security screening as they have been replying my queries with "Background verification in progress" not security check/screening. Hope for the best!
Same here, whenever I ask them or raise CSE they mention BG check, crimnality,security all done. Eligiblity they mention is almost done. File is awaiting final approval. But this is going on since 3-4 months.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I received my 1st set of GCMS notes after 3 months. Finally got something.
But I do not understand what to look for in it. It is like 240 pages.

Does anyone know what should I be looking for?

Please help..!!

Thank you in advance..!!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I received my 1st set of GCMS notes after 3 months. Finally got something.
But I do not understand what to look for in it. It is like 240 pages.

Does anyone know what should I be looking for?

Please help..!!

Thank you in advance..!!
Check first two pages which show your visa office and summary status. Then go to the very and and check case analyst detailed notes and his comments on eligibility etc

Reactions: Aadien0718

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I went to IP2 last Friday early in the morning and after calling cic three times (including yesterday), I was informed that nothing changed in my file. Still Eligibility recommended pass, Security and criminality not started as it was since April 11, even through I see in my page that they are processing the BC. Is that really possible? is it possible to go to IP2 when nothing has been passed?
Have you received PPR?

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
This wait is hard!!!!..... No one has received PPR from this group in over 2weeks...What about the guys that had a ghost update some days ago?... The only news I read somewhere was a guy was rejected after 215 days because of "changes in xchange rate" thus reducing his already submitted POF..Hard to believe but if thats the case, that's quite unfair tbh.

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
This wait is hard!!!!..... No one has received PPR from this group in over 2weeks...What about the guys that had a ghost update some days ago?... The only news I read somewhere was a guy was rejected after 215 days because of "changes in xchange rate" thus reducing his already submitted POF..Hard to believe but if thats the case, that's quite unfair tbh.
That’s seriously unfair,

Flintface

Oct 15, 2018
Still in IP2 since August 8. No updates at my end. I am ordering my third set of GCMS notes today. I've resolved to raise a CSE to CIC every week. Between CIC and me, someone will tire out and it ain't gonna be me. :rolleyes:

Rax014

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone please add me to whatsapp group. I received my AOR on March 9. Haven't heard anything back, it's been over 8 months. Any suggestions as to what should I be doing?