+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
He has written
A11.2: review required R75: few minimum requirements-Review required R76: selection criteria-fsw points/funds: review required fsw points total:63 ready to finalize rprf: complete

Can you tell what does this mean??
Thats it ... there are no lines below it... where he says what documents he has reviewed?

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
He has
He has written
A11.2: review required R75: few minimum requirements-Review required R76: selection criteria-fsw points/funds: review required fsw points total:63 ready to finalize rprf: complete

Can you tell what does this mean??
He has also written experience - 6+
years, 0 FSW points

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Thats it ... there are no lines below it... where he says what documents he has reviewed?
He has written that he has verified all my jobs, salary slips and work experience and in the end he has written review required fsw foreign work

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
There are two aspects to your questions.

1. If you were ever granted PR status in Canada and you landed here as a PR, you will continue to be one until you renounce it. Just because your did not maintain the the PR residency requirements is not by itself sufficient to renounce PR status, though it is one of the factors which will lead to it.

2. Coming to the core issue now, first you will have to find out if you are still have a PR status, and if you do, then IRCC will be concerned about your intent to reside in Canada after your current application is approved. Which should not be an issue since you were a child when you last failed to meet the residency requirement.

Have you addressed point 2 in your application?

No i have not addressed point 2 in my application.
They never asked for such details.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
AOR: March 23th 2018
240 days passed still waiting for PPR even NDVO didn't respones email..:(
I have also tried emailing and they do not respond to my emails as well.
It is very frustrating. Siting at work and still thinking of this situation not about work, I hate this; But really can not think anything else rather than this at the moment.
I do not understand. as I can not even reach the call center. :( :(

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I have also tried emailing and they do not respond to my emails as well.
It is very frustrating. Siting at work and still thinking of this situation not about work, I hate this; But really can not think anything else rather than this at the moment.
I do not understand. as I can not even reach the call center. :( :(
Yeah i feel u becouse im worry too..and just pray that i hope visa office will give us good news near christmas...most of peope got thier ppr in these weeks i hope we all get thier ppr in this months...:)

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone confirm if s.15(1) is security screening? Here are the details from my gcms notes.

Eligibility - Recommend passed
Security -
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - Not started
HIRV -
Misrepresentation -
Other Reqs - Not Started
Final -

Also I have S.15(1) mentioned in right side under admissibility.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is there in right corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name:
Given name:
Type: SECURITY

My case analyst notes does not mention anywhere any negative comments. My AOR is 2nd March 2018. I had called CIC thrice and each time I call they mention everything is completed and file is awaiting final officer approval. My VO is Ottawa. I have been hearing the same since last 3 months.