+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I uploaded my Sched A and PCC via IRCC Webform on the 6th working day after receiving SA email. As per email to hubby, they say they will send correspondence via email or MyCIC within 5 business days. But that never happened. So, as most of applicants did, I took the initiative to submit via IRCC webform with an explanation that I never got the correspondence within 5 business days and they require the documents within 30 business days. Hope this helps! :)
did you submit a hand signed copy of schedule A or just the electronic validated file ? did you hear back whether it was acceptable ?

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
It's so weird - I've seen a couple cases where with US applicants you don't get the request until it gets sent to VO! Is that just a US app thing I wonder
I am a us applicant and they transferred my application and received pcc and sched A but still no medical request from ottawa

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
I received four hours ago an email confirmation that they attached my pcc and if anything needee by the vo they will contact me.

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
I faxed them last Saturday and it was received on 23rd May (Call center confirmed that it is attached to file) and i uploaded yesterday SCH A in CIC account.
Any idea how long it will take for file transfer?
Hi.. did you sent on 20th May? Where you asked to fax Schedule A by CIC Agent? Can you pls share the fax number? Did u send it to CPC-Mississauga?

Sorry for so many queries. We are curious as we didnt receive our Schedule A request after AOR on 12th April. We submitted the form on 25th April, again on 17th May and even mailed on 19th May but it has still not been received. Its really frustrating!!!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Is it common for American applicants to not have med request this late? I was just transferred to Ottawa last Friday and still no med request

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Since last week all the docs are attached to our file.....but no change in status yet or file transfer email...o_O Seems like the files are sent in batches to the VO....maybe there are no many ppl going through Vienna VO. Need to wait....

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Since last week all the docs are attached to our file.....but no change in status yet or file transfer email...o_O Seems like the files are sent in batches to the VO....maybe there are no many ppl going through Vienna VO. Need to wait....
Our VO would be Ottawa I believe but we've been waiting for 4 weeks for transfer since our schedule A was attached. Still no change

Roshe

May 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Plz Guide me Urgently

I submitted my spousal application on March 11, 2017. Then I got an SMS on March 14th saying that IRCC has received my application, since then I haven't been contacted via email or phone. Now my spouse's representative check his email and he had received an email in junk folder on April 6 in which they told that one thing is missing and asked to provide utility bills or same residencial address so untill then file will not be accepted. Anyhow they gave 45 days to submit those supporting documents otherwise file'll be returned but when we find that letter time is over 5 days may be so please guide me what to do? Can i still send information from here with in canada after getting information from my spouse via email or they need to send directly to Mississauga office. I already complained 4/5 days ago that i did not receive any letter after submitting file via Telephone.

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
Plz Guide me Urgently

I submitted my spousal application on March 11, 2017. Then I got an SMS on March 14th saying that IRCC has received my application, since then I haven't been contacted via email or phone. Now my spouse's representative check his email and he had received an email in junk folder on April 6 in which they told that one thing is missing and asked to provide utility bills or same residencial address so untill then file will not be accepted. Anyhow they gave 45 days to submit those supporting documents otherwise file'll be returned but when we find that letter time is over 5 days may be so please guide me what to do? Can i still send information from here with in canada after getting information from my spouse via email or they need to send directly to Mississauga office. I already complained 4/5 days ago that i did not receive any letter after submitting file via Telephone.
Do these things

- call them again and explain the situation because they put everything you say on the file as a trace
- send the documents directly to Mississauga office (you can do that)
- don't panic and calm down

My friend once checked his PPR email after 50 days and they entertained his request even after the allotted time.

You need to explain everything that you representative was checking the email in inbox but it was in the spam folder etc.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: simewhit