+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Oh no! I've been noticing that happen to people lately. Wishing all the best for March applicants! I plan on sending my common-law application off via FedEx on Monday. This forum has been a LIFE SAVER!!!

Also, has anyone successfully used the new text message bar code form?
Hey I am a May applicant. Since we both live abroad we used the same mailing address. However, I put the same email address for correspondence for both principal applicant and sponsor. Should I be worried?

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
IRCC send us a correspondence on May 2 but we didn't receive any email or message. Today enquired with call centre agent and she informed it a request for Schedule A & PCC, so uploaded Schedule A & PCC via IRCC web form and receive below auto response. Question, anyone who submitted via IRCC web form receives the same response, please advise

*** This is an automated message ***

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our goal is to respond to your request within the next 10 business days.

Please note that IRCC can only communicate with you in English or French, Canada's two official languages.

In the meantime, we invite you to visit our website for more information on:

· Sponsoring a spouse or common-law partner<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp>,

· How long it may take<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp> to process your application, and

· How to link your application<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp> to an online account (to follow the progress of your sponsorship application and to receive automated updates).

Should you have any other questions, we encourage you to visit the online Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-can.asp>. You can search by typing keywords.

If you wish to contact us again, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp>.
Yes, I submitted Schedule A form vi IRCC Web Form and received the same response.

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hey I am a May applicant. Since we both live abroad we used the same mailing address. However, I put the same email address for correspondence for both principal applicant and sponsor. Should I be worried?
People's applications have been returned for that very reason. Unfortunately there's no way to know this as it does't state this in the guide but if you're using the same mailing address you must include a Use of Representative form (IMM5476). Sorry! I hope they are lenient and request you to submit it instead of returning your application.

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
People's applications have been returned for that very reason. Unfortunately there's no way to know this as it does't state this in the guide but if you're using the same mailing address you must include a Use of Representative form (IMM5476). Sorry! I hope they are lenient and request you to submit it instead of returning your application.
Do you think it's worth calling them to find out and perhaps ask I can provide additional IMM5476?

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Just to be clear, we both live abroad as I am a non-resident. And we use the same email address. Why there be a need for Use of Representative

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Just to be clear, we both live abroad as I am a non-resident. And we use the same email address. Why there be a need for Use of Representative
My apologies, I got confused. I think if Primary Applicant's mailing address is different from the residential address a use of representative form is required. Check with @viva-c I saw they've had issues with this.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
My apologies, I got confused. I think if Primary Applicant's mailing address is different from the residential address a use of representative form is required. Check with @viva-c I saw they've had issues with this.
Thats the reason why cic returned my husband's application last November.my husband is currently working in Saudi Arabia and he put his residential addres in the Philippines and mailing address in Saudi Arabia.and it was sent back. Now we submitted again April 21 ,my husband put his residential and mailing address in saudi arabia and got AOR May 17.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Thats the reason why cic returned my husband's application last November.my husband is currently working in Saudi Arabia and he put his residential addres in the Philippines and mailing address in Saudi Arabia.and it was sent back. Now we submitted again April 21 ,my husband put his residential and mailing address in saudi arabia and got AOR May 17.
I guess I was lucky because i did used my residential address in the philippines and my mailing address here in abroad and got an aor.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
I guess I was lucky because i did used my residential address in the philippines and my mailing address here in abroad and got an aor.
I guess you are so lucky ;)

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hey guys hoping someone has advice here... I have been living in Thailand for 2 years with a work permit and don't plan to move back until we are granted PR. Currently still waiting for AOR. Should I apply for a TRV in the mean time? My father has suddenly fallen ill, and we would like to go visit for a couple of weeks. We both have jobs and there is no chance of any of us staying over the 2 weeks period.

Will there be a conflict with PR application if we create a CGkey account for TRV prior to receiving a request to link PR application?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey guys hoping someone has advice here... I have been living in Thailand for 2 years with a work permit and don't plan to move back until we are granted PR. Currently still waiting for AOR. Should I apply for a TRV in the mean time? My father has suddenly fallen ill, and we would like to go visit for a couple of weeks. We both have jobs and there is no chance of any of us staying over the 2 weeks period.

Will there be a conflict with PR application if we create a CGkey account for TRV prior to receiving a request to link PR application?
It shouldnt. Youre coming to visit your ill parent not to visit your spouse and overstay. Just make sure you provide a TON of proof that you are returning

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
It shouldnt. Youre coming to visit your ill parent not to visit your spouse and overstay. Just make sure you provide a TON of proof that you are returning
I have a job in Thailand!!! We both do. Car, motorcycle, pets, lease, all my savings transfered to Thai bank, etc. Purpose of Travel asks for plane tickets - I feel this is asking for too much with no guarantee that visa will be granted... Has anyone been issued a ticket without prior ticket commitment?