+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Pat2016

Oct 25, 2016
vikkumar said:
Hey guys..I need a some help! My package was returned and I am quite frustrated for obvious reasons. It was returned because I didn't send my wife's marriage certificate because it was all in hindi and doesn't have her name on it so I decided to send her 10th standard mark sheet which had her name and date of birth (and on their website, it was mentioned that mark sheets are available) and plus I had sent her election voting card, which had some hindi on it so they requested for certified translations for documents which weren't in english. Now my question is, is it necessary to send the voting card as one of the documents because I had already included a copy of her drivers license which comes under "copy of national identity card." And obviously now I have to get her marriage certificate translated and resend it. But since it doesn't have her name on it should I also send the mark sheet along with it?
I'm getting a sickly feeling reading this. My wife's ID card is bilingual. There are a couple of pieces of information that are not translated, like address (which is translated in other documents anyway). Was that supposed to be translated??

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
d.jay55 said:
I am in the same boat. Its been 10 business days since SA and still no email communication to upload schedule a or PCC. I called them and since I am not my spouse's representative they will not disclose anything, instead they said to submit a technical issue using the IRCC form, which I did last week and haven't heard anything yet on that.

Have you tried calling them? If not, I would suggest doing that and also submitting an IRCC web form indicating that its been 7 business days and no communication. Based on this thread looks like there are lots of people in the same situation...

Hope we all hear from them soon.

poetrydiva

Apr 4, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-07-2017
Doc's Request.
06-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
18-01-2018
Submitted ours on March 3. It was received on March 7. Was returned today.

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
Its so sad :( & worried. Yes i call them and same thing they givin me an email bout technical issue to send them., but look all march applicant is the same thing issue hopefully :/

mujji10

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2017, Received : 28/03/2017
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
11-04-2017 , Sponsor Approval 20-04-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me , when do we get medical request ?
Is it at the time of receiving AOR1?

Thank you in advance

poetrydiva

Apr 4, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-07-2017
Doc's Request.
06-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
18-01-2018
Lucky2018 said:
Do they tell you the reason?

For my case, I called, no record, need keep waiting.
Not sure exactly. Hubby is flying in from Canada on Thursday and bringing everything with him that came in the mail today. He was too frustrated to even look at it. I'll have to see what the letter says. As far as I know, everything was included (unless it was because I didn't have passports for my kids). Although, if it's a requirement I'm not sure why they give the option of "no" on the question about if the children have a passport instead of just saying it's required on the application guide.

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
Hey everyone...just wondering if anyone sent their 2015 notice of assessment with their application...I have noticed some peoples apps are being returned stating that their app is not up to date...However I personally have not filed my taxes yet to recieve a 2016 notice of assessment...Anybody in a similar position?

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
No they didn't tell me bout the reason & im asking them if my application everthing okey she said its all good

poetrydiva

Apr 4, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-07-2017
Doc's Request.
06-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
18-01-2018
Tiffany21 said:
Hey everyone...just wondering if anyone sent their 2015 notice of assessment with their application...I have noticed some peoples apps are being returned stating that their app is not up to date...However I personally have not filed my taxes yet to recieve a 2016 notice of assessment...Anybody in a similar position?
Hubby was able to get his Notice of Assessment for 2016 by going on the CRA website and logging in to his account. He got it late February and didn't file his 2017 taxes until just 2 weeks ago.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Can IRCC return our application to us even after sending us our Application # and UCI #?

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
ojofar said:
Can IRCC return our application to us even after sending us our Application # and UCI #?

App is already in the system. Cannot be retruned. if more documents are required. they will let you know

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Tiffany21 said:
if you filed after feb 20th with your 2015 NOA. Chances are high they might return your app requesting for a recent NOA 2016

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
One of senior applicant shared this....
I want to share this again....
It may be helpful to those who want to send additional documents ......

When you receive an email from CIC/NDVO/IRCC folks and the email goes to say, "please submit this form along with the requested documents". What does this mean?

"please submit this form along with the requested documents" means when you go into GCKey
Under "View my submitted applications or profiles" your press "check status and messages"
In that page you see "View submitted application" towards the bottom of the page, please press on it and then the email which you have received shows up in the shape of a pdf document on your computer.
This is considered "the form" and this is what they mean when they say "please submit this form along with the requested documents"
So what you need to do is to merge this pdf form along with your pdf documents using (http://www.ilovepdf.com/) and upload them here and submit it.

Hope this helps the folks who are currently in the process of sharing information with CIC/NDVO/IRCC .....