+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
Exactly my time. Are you my immigrational twin?
Hi There, I was wondering if you have received an email asking your PA to upload schedule A or PCC yet?

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
ayomas said:
Do you mind sharing what your reply said? I got a reply saying i should follow the instructions in the mail they sent..The one that we didnt receive, which is why we are using the IRCC webform. This is such BS :mad:
Yes after 1 hour conversations wit rep today they said they will send massage for requiring the schedule A again on myCIC account

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Sheraton_k said:
Yes after 1 hour conversations wit rep today they said they will send massage for requiring the schedule A again on myCIC account
Hi
Are you contacting them from Canada?
I am in the similar situation. Received SA 7 days ago and it clearly says that PA will be contacted to upload the schedule A but have not received the email to upload the Schedule A/ don't see anywhere I can upload it on GCKey.
I raised a query yesterday and the reply was just standard reply(Once an online application is in process, the responsible office may contact you by email to provide additional documentation in support of your application). We, PA and Sponsor, are both outside Canada so cant call either. Any suggestions/work around would be welcome.

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone anyone have a same situation? im the sponsor & im sponsoring my husband in the philippine Cic recieve my
Application march 7 & i recieve the Aor1 march 18 & march 28 i recieved the Sponsorship Approval
From CIC., then now im still waiting the schedule A cuz' its say in the SA email that the principal applicant
Recieved the schedule A instruction for 5 business days. Im worried cuz its already 7days i didn't
Recieved it yet anyone can help me please. :(

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almz said:
Hi everyone anyone have a same situation? im the sponsor & im sponsoring my husband in the philippine Cic recieve my
Application march 7 & i recieve the Aor1 march 18 & march 28 i recieved the Sponsorship Approval
From CIC., then now im still waiting the schedule A cuz' its say in the SA email that the principal applicant
Recieved the schedule A instruction for 5 business days. Im worried cuz its already 7days i didn't
I am in the same boat. Its been 10 business days since SA and still no email communication to upload schedule a or PCC. I called them and since I am not my spouse's representative they will not disclose anything, instead they said to submit a technical issue using the IRCC form, which I did last week and haven't heard anything yet on that.

Have you tried calling them? If not, I would suggest doing that and also submitting an IRCC web form indicating that its been 7 business days and no communication. Based on this thread looks like there are lots of people in the same situation...

Hope we all hear from them soon.

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Today on ECAS sponsorship has changed to decision made! But when I look at the details, it doesn't say anything about any correspondence being sent to me about it and I haven't received an email about it, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether sometimes the emails about sponsorship approval can be delayed? Thanks!

edos4all

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
i have Canada PR,I got married newly in Nigeria and my wife live in Australia she live there as post student(visa for 2years), I am to file in for her here in Canada where i reside but need someone to Guild me on how to go about it and category to apply under but another question is if i file for her can i still invite her to visit me before the spouse visa for PR will come out.

Thanks and i hope to hear from you

vpjp

Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2017
Doc's Request.
March 30, 2017
AOR Received.
March 29, 2017
File Transfer...
April 6, 2017
Minosis said:
Today on ECAS sponsorship has changed to decision made! But when I look at the details, it doesn't say anything about any correspondence being sent to me about it and I haven't received an email about it, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether sometimes the emails about sponsorship approval can be delayed? Thanks!
We got 'Decision Made' for sponsorship on ECAS on 3/31 and got the SA email yesterday (I don't think they work on weekends). So you may get the email tomorrow or within a couple of days. It still doesn't say they sent any correspondence regarding their decision on ECAS either.

vpjp

Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2017
Doc's Request.
March 30, 2017
AOR Received.
March 29, 2017
File Transfer...
April 6, 2017
edos4all said:
i have Canada PR,I got married newly in Nigeria and my wife live in Australia she live there as post student(visa for 2years), I am to file in for her here in Canada where i reside but need someone to Guild me on how to go about it and category to apply under but another question is if i file for her can i still invite her to visit me before the spouse visa for PR will come out.

Thanks and i hope to hear from you
If you've had PR in Canada for more than 5 years, you can sponsor your wife under the Family class. Look up 'Guide 5525' on the CIC website for information on sponsorship and how to apply.

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Almz said:
Hi i received a SA on march 28,2017 but still the primary applicant didn't get any email to upload a schedule A
If you got any updates let me know thanks

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
gotanswers? said:
Hi
I am in the similar situation. Received SA 7 days ago and it clearly says that PA will be contacted to upload the schedule A but have not received the email to upload the Schedule A/ don't see anywhere I can upload it on GCKey.
I raised a query yesterday and the reply was just standard reply(Once an online application is in process, the responsible office may contact you by email to provide additional documentation in support of your application). We, PA and Sponsor, are both outside Canada so cant call either. Any suggestions/work around would be welcome.
I had SA 12 days ago but they didn't that they will ask PA for schedule A in 5 days and im still waiting. In ECAS the PR application is in process and I live in usa and cant call ircc.

cerah

Mar 15, 2017
Super frustrated here...

Got my sponsorship approval on March 24th... my partner didn't get his letter until TODAY asking to link his account and that they'd request documents through there. We linked his account back on March 19th after the initial AOR1 email I received. It's all linked properly but when we go to "View submitted application" there's nothing there. Just says his NAME:Supporting Documents then it's all blank... same with the Optional Documents and Fees sections. We paid the full fees and just want to upload his Schedule A but have no way to.

Tried relinking the application and it says it's already linked. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a work around? I don't want to just wait until it works itself out... I want to get this ball rolling!

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
gotanswers? said:
Hi
Yea i called them from Canada and get ircc webform replied

Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet (paper applications)

Following its reception at our Case Processing Centre, it will take some time for an application to be entered into the system :-X

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
I got my application number & UCI.
what does that mean?

Is it possible for CIC to return application?

Thanks

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
ojofar said:
I got my application number & UCI.
what does that mean?

Is it possible for CIC to return application?

Thanks
It means you can link your account in myCIC and access your application status through ECAS