+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
nursegabo said:
Havent receive anything from CIC still. The got the app on march 7 also. Maybe we will call CIC next week. Thanks

Yah give them a call it doesnt hurt...I'm just trying to figure out if they will send it back or when its in the system that means it passed the requirements? Can someone tell me lol.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
sexychill said:
nursegabo, hows your application going? did you try to phone cic?
No AoR yet. Its 25 days already and nothing. I called twice and they said that nothing appears on their system. Gave them the receipt number but still 0.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Tiffany21 said:
Yah give them a call it doesnt hurt...I'm just trying to figure out if they will send it back or when its in the system that means it passed the requirements? Can someone tell me lol.
Are they open on weekends? I mean iam planning on calling them this coming monday but if they are open tomorrow then I will try to call.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minosis said:
We have still not received sponsor approval yet but patiently waiting :) I've been reading all the people who haven't had their schedule A and PCC show up in their account! Has anyone actually had their account function properly and been able to submit there? Or has everyone had to use an IRCC form? Just wondering what we should be prepared for!
Hope you get your SA soon. For PCC and Schedule A upload requests... just be sure you guys are looking for it at the right place within MyCIC.

Here's an excerpt from the FAQs section on BritishExpats Forum:
"To upload a file, access your MyCIC account and your spousal sponsorship application in the normal way (i.e. click on the 'Check status and messages' blue button. This displays the tracking stages page.
Then click on the 'View submitted application' blue button towards the bottom of the screen. This displays the 'Documents submitted by client' screen. In this screen should be a request for additional information from the visa office with a facility / button allowing you to upload images (JPG's) or PDF files."
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#How_do_I_upload_a_document_that_has_been_requested.3F

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
nursegabo said:
Are they open on weekends? I mean iam planning on calling them this coming monday but if they are open tomorrow then I will try to call.
they still open till 4pm right? its friday today here in Canada.. im using my spouse account.. are you sure all your documents are complete? thats weird its been 25 days and still not in their system...

Pat2016

Oct 25, 2016
March 15th here... still waiting on AOR... ugh this is difficult.

I'm logging in this Saturday morning, first time since last Saturday morning. I'm a little bit more heartened after seeing railboy accepted after 17 days, but feeling for the people who are above me on the list.

Is this the most stressful part of the wait? Do people get rejected much on SA or ECAS?

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
nursegabo said:
I'm not to sure try them...if not definitely give them a call...when I called they didnt find it under me(Sponsor)..they found it under my spouse and I had to give the middle name..She said it's in the beginning stages whatever that means..not sure why I couldnt get a application #.

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Tiffany21 said:
I'm not to sure try them...if not definitely give them a call...when I called they didnt find it under me(Sponsor)..they found it under my spouse and I had to give the middle name..She said it's in the beginning stages whatever that means..not sure why I couldnt get a application #.
Hi Tiffany21, You are calling from outside or inside Canada? Can you share how you can achieve the right department to check your status. thks!

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
Lucky2018 said:
Hi Tiffany21, You are calling from outside or inside Canada? Can you share how you can achieve the right department to check your status. thks!
Hi...I called from inside Canada...I have been trying for a couple weeks as I felt like my lawyer was being dishonest with me by stating that he had sent the application out..He would not even want to give me the tracking #...So finally I called again today(to cic) and the rep said that it was there however we were not assigned a application # as yet as it was in the beginning stages...kinda confused about that part because I want to know if there is a possibility they can send it back if somethings missing or would they have done that already...Hopefully someone here can give me advice inregards to that.

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
I'm also getting worried because I haven't heard back from CIC yet :( My application was recieved on March 13th and still no AOR. I understand it depends on case to case and the place you're applying from but I'm surprised to see that some people are receiving their AORs so quickly! After reading some people's experiences, I'm starting to get thoughts about my own application and trying to figure out whether they will return my package. This waiting game really sucks!

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
vikkumar said:
I'm also getting worried because I haven't heard back from CIC yet :( My application was recieved on March 13th and still no AOR. I understand it depends on case to case and the place you're applying from but I'm surprised to see that some people are receiving their AORs so quickly! After reading some people's experiences, I'm starting to get thoughts about my own application and trying to figure out whether they will return my package. This waiting game really sucks!
The waiting part is definitely the worse...I knew this whole process wasn't going to be easy..but its just the beginning and I'm going crazy already...All we can do is just keep the faith...maybe give them a call on Monday and see.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
sexychill said:
they still open till 4pm right? its friday today here in Canada.. im using my spouse account.. are you sure all your documents are complete? thats weird its been 25 days and still not in their system...
Yes i am sure we sent everything. We also sent our AoM with the app. Everything was complete. Dont know what causing the delay.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
nursegabo said:
Yes i am sure we sent everything. We also sent our AoM with the app. Everything was complete. Dont know what causing the delay.
i saw in january applicants no aor and Sa as well , she only got the email when her application transfer to the visa office.. we don't know maybe your application will be like that as well, hope everything will go smoothly with our papers...

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
we are worried that how come we don't get schedule a request in our email, i read in january thread some applicant still dont pass their schedule a. they are still waiting for the email request