19-06-2017
sexychill said:
we sent our OPTION C 2016, and included the T4
Thank you

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
I called cic again since we are still unable to upload schedule A, the agent said we should submit thru IRCC web form that it will go on our file so I did. he asked me to attach the email requesting for schedule A and the pages of our online account to show that it doesn't have option to upload so I did. the email acknowledgement says that, you will get a response in about 10days. now we can only wait .

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
I called cic again since we are still unable to upload schedule A, the agent said we should submit thru IRCC web form that it will go on our file so I did. he asked me to attach the email requesting for schedule A and the pages of our online account to show that it doesn't have option to upload so I did. the email acknowledgement says that, you will get a response in about 10days. now we can only wait .
I didn't attach the email but I explained the situation in the space for the Inquiry section.hope they read it ::)

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
rockwidme said:
I didn't attach the email but I explained the situation in the space for the Inquiry section.hope they read it ::)
yea we can only hope they do. the only hiccup I have had since submitting the application. every other thing has been pretty smooth

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
yea we can only hope they do. the only hiccup I have had since submitting the application. every other thing has been pretty smooth
I also provided the PCC upfront, would they ask to upload the PCC again when the files transferred to the VO ?

warriorprince

Aug 17, 2012
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017; 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
30-10-2017
harulion said:
Application was returned. Atleast it was returned faster than I had anticipated (14 weekdays)

For 3) I had given them my 2015 notice of Assessment which is the most recent in my opinion. So what's wrong with this? Did anyone give their 2016 notice of assessment? Or is there another tax related form that I'm missing here?
NOA for 2016 will only be available if one has filed taxes for 2016 and that the return has been processed by CRA (Canada Revenue Agency). CIC mentions sending the "last" NOA Received, could be 2015 or 2016. Hope that helps. Personally, I submitted NOA for 2015 and nothing for 2016.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
rockwidme said:
I also provided the PCC upfront, would they ask to upload the PCC again when the files transferred to the VO ?
NORMALLY THEY ASK FOR SCHEDULE A AND PCC (FROM WHAT THE AGENT TOLD ME) BUT SINCE I SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION AS WELL, I ONLY GOT REQUEST FOR SCHEDULE A ONLY. SO I GUESS THEY WOULD NOT ASK FOR IT A SECOND TIME UNLESS THEY NEED MORE CHECKS ON THE PERSON ( I READ THIS ON CIC) SO EVEN IF U SUBMIT UPFORNT, IF THEY STILL REQUIRE MORE, THEN THEY MAY ASK. BUT LETS HOPE ITS NOT THE CASE FOR US

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
AnneMariee said:
NORMALLY THEY ASK FOR SCHEDULE A AND PCC (FROM WHAT THE AGENT TOLD ME) BUT SINCE I SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION AS WELL, I ONLY GOT REQUEST FOR SCHEDULE A ONLY. SO I GUESS THEY WOULD NOT ASK FOR IT A SECOND TIME UNLESS THEY NEED MORE CHECKS ON THE PERSON ( I READ THIS ON CIC) SO EVEN IF U SUBMIT UPFORNT, IF THEY STILL REQUIRE MORE, THEN THEY MAY ASK. BUT LETS HOPE ITS NOT THE CASE FOR US
depends on the validity of the form.. some are good for 30 days, some 60 days, some three months, some 6 months and some 1 year... it really depends

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
Yup, lets hope so !

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
Does the schedule A from give a bar code when you validate it ? I didnt see any

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
rockwidme said:
Does the schedule A from give a bar code when you validate it ? I didnt see any
no it didn't give. it only popped up a message that it was successfully validated and the top right corner has a yes under validated. if it didn't show you this, then it will highlight in red where the error is

harjot13

Mar 26, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please advise me when can I link my app to CIC. Do i need to wait for first confirmation or is there a way to do it before receiving AOR1?

Thanks for your help.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
harjot13 said:
Hello,

Can someone please advise me when can I link my app to CIC. Do i need to wait for first confirmation or is there a way to do it before receiving AOR1?

Thanks for your help.
some people were able to do it before AOR1.
in that case, you will have to use family name and first name, then proceed to passport info with name and details as it appears on the passport of PA, then the province and city where they put on the application that they will live when they arrive. then how many people on the file, here you put the numbers of pple on the form, in my case I put 2 for sponsor and PA. if you have more, put the total number , just make sure u count the sponsor too

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
harulion said:
Application was returned. Atleast it was returned faster than I had anticipated (14 weekdays)

They don't really write down what exactly is missing or wrong. They simply highlight it on the checklist list.

The following was highlighted on mine:
1) documents that are not in English or French you must attach a certified copy of the original document and a certified translation of the document.
2) Birth certificates or baptismal certificates for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
3) highlighted Notice of Assessment and personal tax information.

I think I will have to go to an agent for 1&2 as it relates to a region specific issue.
For 3) I had given them my 2015 notice of Assessment which is the most recent in my opinion. So what's wrong with this? Did anyone give their 2016 notice of assessment? Or is there another tax related form that I'm missing here?
hey i saw that you filed your application last feb on "february spreadsheet" and also you received aor? and they send your application back?