wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d.jay55 said:
Hey Guys,

I still haven't received any request to submit Schedule A or PCC. Would you recommend that I submit schedule A and PCC via IRCC web form or wait it out?

Here is my timeline:
App Received - March 2nd
Application Linked to MyCIC - March 14th (was able to do it 1 day before I got AOR1)
AOR1 - March 15th
SA - March 21st
Schedule A request - Not yet

ECAS Status for Sponsor - DM
ECAS Status for PA - Application Received and it says communication sent on March 15th (i.e. AOR1).

Yesterday, I submitted a inquiry via IRCC web form indicating that my SA letter said PA should receive schedule A request in 5 business days but its 8th day today and still no email or upload link on mycic.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.
Exactly my time. Are you my immigrational twin?

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
Exactly my time. Are you my immigrational twin?
Hahah! Thanks for replying... I feel a little at ease now that I know am not the only one in te same situation.

Hope we hear back from them soon..

Ramand.Saini

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
raiboys123 said:
unable to link my application. probably due to not having my wifes surname on passport. can anybody suggest me if anyone had the same issue . already sent this issue to technical department but cant say how long do they respond back. tried app # and uci and all other options. any trick for doing so ???
While linking the account it says at top the following message:

"Answer the following questions exactly as you did on the application form. If the information matches your application, we will link the application to this account.

If you:

left a field blank on your application form, leave it blank in the fields below.
have updated any information about your application after you first submitted it, enter the most recent information."

Have you tried leaving it blank?

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raiboys123 said:
unable to link my application. probably due to not having my wifes surname on passport. can anybody suggest me if anyone had the same issue . already sent this issue to technical department but cant say how long do they respond back. tried app # and uci and all other options. any trick for doing so ???
Link application using following steps (always worked for me)

1. App number and Last Name
2. Enter space in city
3 .Enter Country
4. Then the last section - which province, city and number of applicants =2

Even I dont have my wife last name on the passport, so enter the full name that is in given name example : if passport has
surname = null
given name = sss sss

Then enter sss sss

harulion

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Application was returned. Atleast it was returned faster than I had anticipated (14 weekdays)

They don't really write down what exactly is missing or wrong. They simply highlight it on the checklist list.

The following was highlighted on mine:
1) documents that are not in English or French you must attach a certified copy of the original document and a certified translation of the document.
2) Birth certificates or baptismal certificates for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
3) highlighted Notice of Assessment and personal tax information.

I think I will have to go to an agent for 1&2 as it relates to a region specific issue.
For 3) I had given them my 2015 notice of Assessment which is the most recent in my opinion. So what's wrong with this? Did anyone give their 2016 notice of assessment? Or is there another tax related form that I'm missing here?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
harulion said:
Application was returned. Atleast it was returned faster than I had anticipated (14 weekdays)

They don't really write down what exactly is missing or wrong. They simply highlight it on the checklist list.

1) documents that are not in English or French you must attach a certified copy of the original document and a certified translation of the document.
2) Birth certificates or baptismal certificates for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.

I think I will have to go to an agent for 1&2 as it relates to a region specific issue.
For 3) I had given them my 2015 notice of Assessment which is the most recent in my opinion. So what's wrong with this? Did anyone give their 2016 notice of assessment? Or is there another tax related form that I'm missing here?
Oh...I feel so sorry that it got returned....:(

As of NOA....my husband insisted to include a 2016 even though I was saying its okay to have 2015. So he went on his online account for tax - I dont really know what is a name exactly ...and he downloaded NOA 2016 and we submitted that one. It was available I think sometime in the begining of March....cant remember exact date. Maybe that helps.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hey Guys,

One small question regarding the background declaration form. I am sending it with my application and I signed it electronically by typing my name in it as stated in the form. But, I heard some people discussing that if you are sending your BG form as a hard copy that you have to manually sign it. Electronic sign is only valid for upload.

But I'm surprised as the form itself says 'I agree that by typing my name I am electronically signing the form'. Can anyone advice please?

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky2018 said:
Hi, want to know you apply by yourself or lawyer? I still waiting my AOR. thanks!
I applied by myself

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
enggvirdi said:
Hey Guys,

One small question regarding the background declaration form. I am sending it with my application and I signed it electronically by typing my name in it as stated in the form. But, I heard some people discussing that if you are sending your BG form as a hard copy that you have to manually sign it. Electronic sign is only valid for upload.

But I'm surprised as the form itself says 'I agree that by typing my name I am electronically signing the form'. Can anyone advice please?
Yes if you print, you have to sign it manually. Typing your name say electronically signing. And it's because they don't want you printing out the form. And quite a few people who manually submitted still got asked to upload electronically

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
harulion said:

we sent our OPTION C 2016, and included the T4

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramand.Saini said:
While linking the account it says at top the following message:

"Answer the following questions exactly as you did on the application form. If the information matches your application, we will link the application to this account.

If you:

left a field blank on your application form, leave it blank in the fields below.
have updated any information about your application after you first submitted it, enter the most recent information."

Yeah I tried but was not successful

Have you tried leaving it blank?

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usefuluser said:
Link application using following steps (always worked for me)

1. App number and Last Name
2. Enter space in city
3 .Enter Country
4. Then the last section - which province, city and number of applicants =2

Even I dont have my wife last name on the passport, so enter the full name that is in given name example : if passport has
surname = null
given name = sss

Thank you but it didnot work for me will try once agin tomorrow

Then enter sss sss