+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
AnneMariee said:
Yes if you print, you have to sign it manually. Typing your name say electronically signing. And it's because they don't want you printing out the form. And quite a few people who manually submitted still got asked to upload electronically
hey anneMariee, i saw your timeline in march spreadsheet, that yours in process now ECAS, did they send you a letter for that? or it just change to IN PROCESS?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
sexychill said:
hey anneMariee, i saw your timeline in march spreadsheet, that yours in process now ECAS, did they send you a letter for that? or it just change to IN PROCESS?
hey, I didn't change it. could someone have done that by error? its still has application received. I just checked it now and I know for sure I did not put that in there lol ::) :-X

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
AnneMariee said:
hey, I didn't change it. could someone have done that by error? its still has application received. I just checked it now and I know for sure I did not put that in there lol ::) :-X

that was funny, only LIbu has only ecas inprocess, im not sure about awad... we will try to upload our schedula a and PCC today..; its been 21 days now and we didn't receive any email for schedule a

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
sexychill said:
that was funny, only LIbu has only ecas inprocess, im not sure about awad... we will try to upload our schedula a and PCC today..; its been 21 days now and we didn't receive any email for schedule a
I think you should call them.
we received the email but have been unable to upload it. I called cic and agent said some people with such issue have to submit through IRCC web form which I did today

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
harulion said:
Application was returned. Atleast it was returned faster than I had anticipated (14 weekdays)

They don't really write down what exactly is missing or wrong. They simply highlight it on the checklist list.

The following was highlighted on mine:
1) documents that are not in English or French you must attach a certified copy of the original document and a certified translation of the document.
2) Birth certificates or baptismal certificates for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
3) highlighted Notice of Assessment and personal tax information.

I think I will have to go to an agent for 1&2 as it relates to a region specific issue.
For 3) I had given them my 2015 notice of Assessment which is the most recent in my opinion. So what's wrong with this? Did anyone give their 2016 notice of assessment? Or is there another tax related form that I'm missing here?
Our app was also returned today. I have just realized that we didn't sign and the photos lacked PA's DOB.
Sorting it now.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
BM17 said:
Our app was also returned today. I have just realized that we didn't sign and the photos lacked PA's DOB.
Sorting it now.
awww sorry to hear that. correct it fast so you can get it back in on time

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
AnneMariee said:
I think you should call them.
we received the email but have been unable to upload it. I called cic and agent said some people with such issue have to submit through IRCC web form which I did today
what is the phone number anneMAriee

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
AnneMariee said:
1-888-242-2100
I already submitted my shedule a and my PCC.. I will phone them after 5 business day again. Thanks for your help annmariee

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
Good Afternoon everyone,

Called cic today and they final recieved my app..they said we dont have a appl # as yet cause they just recieved it but she found us by name..bday and where my hubby is from. Now that it is in their system can they send back my app to us or is everything okay now?

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Tiffany21 said:
Good Afternoon everyone,

Called cic today and they final recieved my app..they said we dont have a appl # as yet cause they just recieved it but she found us by name..bday and where my hubby is from. Now that it is in their system can they send back my app to us or is everything okay now?
What is your timeline? Did you call from Canada?

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
We have still not received sponsor approval yet but patiently waiting :) I've been reading all the people who haven't had their schedule A and PCC show up in their account! Has anyone actually had their account function properly and been able to submit there? Or has everyone had to use an IRCC form? Just wondering what we should be prepared for!

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
nursegabo said:
What is your timeline? Did you call from Canada?

I am not sure my lawyer wouldnt give me the tracking number so I have been calling cic from last week...however my lawyer said she sent it out on March 7th...I called today and the lady at cic said yes it is there and in the beginning stages so we dont have a # as yet..... yes I called from Canada.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Tiffany21 said:
I am not sure my lawyer wouldnt give me the tracking number so I have been calling cic from last week...however my lawyer said she sent it out on March 7th...I called today and the lady at cic said yes it is there and in the beginning stages so we dont have a # as yet..... yes I called from Canada.
Havent receive anything from CIC still. The got the app on march 7 also. Maybe we will call CIC next week. Thanks