Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Finally, IRCC confirmed Schedule A and PCC receipt. Better late than never heehee. Now waiting for "in-process".
Same here I submitted the docs on april 6 today they sent the following email

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Same here I submitted the docs on april 6 today they sent the following email

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.
I sent mine April 6 heehee. At least our apps are moving. :)

Reactions: awahidi

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I don't know exactly, I called, they said it already there but the confirmation email only arrived two days ago. I sent it through webform 4 times and through canada post once.
How did you uploaded ScH via webforn. Does it required hand written signature? I have already uploaded the one which needs digital signature
Incase i have to sign it manually i first need to take print,Sign it and upload the scanned version of form which is a image...While doing that the file size is exceeding?

Can you please share how did you uploaded Sch A in webform.....Much appreiated!
Also can i email the scanned copy of Sch A with my signature on it to my husband in Canada and then he can post the same to CPC?

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
They added our Schedule A to our file on Apr 25 as well and we still haven't moved to In Process yet :(
How did you uploaded ScH via webforn. Does it required hand written signature? I have already uploaded the one which needs digital signature
Incase i have to sign it manually i first need to take print,Sign it and upload the scanned version of form which is a image...While doing that the file size is exceeding?

Also can i email the scanned copy of Sch A with my signature on it to my husband in Canada and then he can post the same to CPC?

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
I never thought to ask, I wish I did. May call again Friday!

Hey, as promise! Our ecas PA's side changed to in process today. Soooo happy and relieved from the stress of schedule a and pcc haha

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Hey, as promise! Our ecas PA's side changed to in process today. Soooo happy and relieved from the stress of schedule a and pcc haha
Congrats friend! It must be a relief. I hope to see the same today.

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016

I

I first uploaded with the digital signature but read here in the forum that they need a handwritten signature so I uploaded another about 2 weeks later via webform. I had the same experience with the file being too large. I googled it and found a site that could make a PDF smaller (can't recall the name of the website now). Right now I am wondering if uploading the file multiple times has caused my delay. I don't think it matters who does the mailing so it should be ok if it's better for you to send it to him. Just make sure the quality is good after you scan it.

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Is there an updated spreadsheet for this group?

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
Does everyone get an email stating their schedule A and PCC have been attached?

I have only got one saying ours was received and that was on may 4th. Would this mean it is attached as well?

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Yes, check the first page of this thread, Yoge's signature has the link to the March spreadsheet.
I have that one. I was wondering if I missed something and there was another that has been updated more recently.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Does everyone get an email stating their schedule A and PCC have been attached?

I have only got one saying ours was received and that was on may 4th. Would this mean it is attached as well?
no, i read somewhere it can take up to 45 days to attach to the file. once you see ECAS in process, it has been attached and forwarded to the appropriate VO