Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Honestly we don't know which one they will pick as we recently had to move to another one (on a temp. work permit) so we sent the country specific materials for both places.

Will be Mexico or Paris I guess.

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Has anyone any idea on how long it is taking to attach schedule A/PCC that were received via ircc webform?
Hey !
If i am not wrong you had also mailed the sched a to cpc mississauga.
Can you confirm if you had sent the document with hand written signature or the typed one ?
Did the PA sent you or cpc m directly the document after signature ?

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi there,
PA's Ecas has become "In process" but the contents are still unchanged ( last line medical ok), Does it mean that the application is ready for transfer to local VO? generally how long to the transfer?
Thank you!
Do you know when did they received and attached your schedule a and pcc?

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Hi there,

Same thing happened to us. We mailed (registered mail) my PA's Sched A without PCC and it was attached to our file. 3 weeks later our application was sent to PA's VO and ECAS changed to "In Process". We tried to submit my PA's PCC through webform but still no luck, so we emailed CPC-M and attached PCC in PDF format. CPC-M forwarded the PCC to my PA's VO and we received an email that it has been attached to our file.

For your info, here is CPC-M direct email cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I hope that helps! :)
How come you are sure that this is CPC Mississauga email address whereas its obviously that of CPC Ottawa office and this is what they say on CIC website as well unless the Ottawa office can forward it to Mississauga. I wonder why they have not provided CPC Mississauga Office email address on the CIC website. May be they dont want to open this communication channel with applicants. Any comments would be appreciated. Thx

Gerrardrupesh

Sep 20, 2015
Hi all,

My wife applied for my sponsorship spousal visa after she got her visa. My application was sent on 11th April. Nothing is updated since then?? Can anyone please tell me their timeline if they hv been in a similar situation??
Your replies will be of great help.

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May

We were able to upload it on gckey as soon as we got the request

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
I don't know exactly, I called, they said it already there but the confirmation email only arrived two days ago. I sent it through webform 4 times and through canada post once.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
I don't know exactly, I called, they said it already there but the confirmation email only arrived two days ago. I sent it through webform 4 times and through canada post once.
Ohh wow yours is quick! We received the confirmation on may 1st and PA side still says app received

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one question.

My wife got the CSQ now, is it possible to apply for TRV without a job, she is not working? The spouse PR file is in process.

is there anyone who applied spouse's TRV without job

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Ohh wow yours is quick! We received the confirmation on may 1st and PA side still says app received
Did you try calling to confirm if the docs are attached? We are waiting for that as well....probably will try to call on Friday if wont get any news...Or the agents won't know if anything is attached....?

popstops

May 16, 2017
Hi guys,
Can someone plz provide me the address where I can send my husband's Background and PCC? Also, will the scanned copy of bac A with hand written signature will be ok or I need to send original?, and do I need to mail PCC as well or when requested later I can send them? Thanks.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys,
Can someone plz provide me the address where I can send my husband's Background and PCC? Also, will the scanned copy of bac A with hand written signature will be ok or I need to send original?, and do I need to mail PCC as well or when requested later I can send them? Thanks.
Don't send anything until requested

Here is the address
Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

Not sure about scanned copies

Reactions: popstops

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Finally, IRCC confirmed Schedule A and PCC receipt. Better late than never heehee. Now waiting for "in-process".