+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi there,
PA's Ecas has become "In process" but the contents are still unchanged ( last line medical ok), Does it mean that the application is ready for transfer to local VO? generally how long to the transfer?
Thank you!

Reactions: kumar13

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hi there,
PA's Ecas has become "In process" but the contents are still unchanged ( last line medical ok), Does it mean that the application is ready for transfer to local VO? generally how long to the transfer?
Thank you!
It means that your file is transferred to your local VO. After, this you will get an AOR2 from the local VO after a week and you will see a new line "We have started processing......" in PA ECAS.

Reactions: kumar13

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
It means that your file is transferred to your local VO. After, this you will get an AOR2 from the local VO after a week and you will see a new line "We have started processing......" in PA ECAS.
Thank you Libu, I do appreciate your reply.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Today our ECAS added a third line. So now it reads the application was receieved March 15. We started processing your application on May 16th. Medical results recieved. Before yesterday our ECAS only had two lines. What is te next step!?
Expect an AOR2 from your local VO soon. Now you need to relax and wait for the background check to start processing before the decision is made is ECAS.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
It shows our background check has been in processining even before we got the third line in ECAS so thats why we were wondering!
Apparently, this background check was from CPC Mississauga since some processing was handled by them to ease the work load on the Local VO's. Keep tracking the CIC account as well as ECAS for updates.

Last edited:

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
I AM WORRIED HERE ..CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT .. MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN TRANSFFERED ON APRIL 21ST ..AND ALONG WITH MY APPLICATION I SENT AN MEDICAL WHICH WAS DONE BACK IN 2015 .. I KNOW IT WAS EXPIRED BUT I SENT THAT ANYHOW .. SO EXPECTED A MEDICAL REQUEST FROM CPC BUT STILL NOW I HAVE NT RECEIVED THE MEDICAL REQ AND THEY HAVEN'T STARTED THE BACKGROUND CHECK ..SO WONDERING DO THEY START BACKGROUND CHECK WITHOUT A VALID MEDICAL ? MY VO is SINGAPOORE ..

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
I AM WORRIED HERE ..CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT .. MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN TRANSFFERED ON APRIL 21ST ..AND ALONG WITH MY APPLICATION I SENT AN MEDICAL WHICH WAS DONE BACK IN 2015 .. I KNOW IT WAS EXPIRED BUT I SENT THAT ANYHOW .. SO EXPECTED A MEDICAL REQUEST FROM CPC BUT STILL NOW I HAVE NT RECEIVED THE MEDICAL REQ AND THEY HAVEN'T STARTED THE BACKGROUND CHECK ..SO WONDERING DO THEY START BACKGROUND CHECK WITHOUT A VALID MEDICAL ? MY VO is SINGAPOORE ..
If your file is transferred to your Local VO, then they will request for the Medical not from CPC Mississauga. Background check is the last step before the Decision unless the background check was initiated by CPC Mississauga.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Today our ECAS added a third line. So now it reads the application was receieved March 15. We started processing your application on May 16th. Medical results recieved. Before yesterday our ECAS only had two lines. What is te next step!?
"We started processing your application on May 16th"......... this is your AOR2 (3rd line)
it means your VO has started processing your application. congrats

So now you wait. if u have submitted all first steps i.e, medical, schedule A and PCC, then u shld expect to get ur passport request next that is if they don't need interview or additional documents to support from u.

I would have been in same situation, only that we have not got medical request. so I'm expecting that shld be next for us

Reactions: candom

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you upload your PCC and schedule A?

I uploaded them on May, 5th still App received status :-(

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
That's still early, they added ours to our file Apr 25 and we moved to in process and VO may 13
They added our Schedule A to our file on Apr 25 as well and we still haven't moved to In Process yet :(

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
They added our Schedule A to our file on Apr 25 as well and we still haven't moved to In Process yet :(
I wouldn't worry - the officer has to look it over etc. Might be they haven't had a chance or what not. I'm sorry if I already asked you but what is the country?

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
I wouldn't worry - the officer has to look it over etc. Might be they haven't had a chance or what not. I'm sorry if I already asked you but what is the country?
We just have to be patient. USA

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Changed to "in process" today! File is moving! :)

Reactions: Janchor