+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi :)

I just added my timeline on the spreadsheet.

Thank you very much for sharing...

Cheers!

kelshaer said:
You still can use & update the spreadsheet in my signature below. Its for all 2014 year applicants. Good luck

Munchie

Apr 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello and Happy Canada Day everyone. I cannot articulate how I much I desire to be a Canadian especially on a day like this where my pride for this country and being a part of this country is overwhelming. My timeline is as follows:

Applied March 12th
Received March 19th
In Process April 26th
Received line disappeared May 25th

My child's application when I check against her PR number and not our collective client id nos is June 6th.

Canada is my home. Have a great day everyone. Off to the splash pads!

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Typically how long it takes for the postal delivery of application from sydney office to local mississauga office? I called CIC two weeks before and they said my application is in transit to local office. I called again yesterday jun 30th and the agent said the application is still in transit.
Why it takes more than two weeks for delivery from Sydney to Mississauga. :(

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
cic-sydney transit by online not by post. Because of big queue & local office work pressure it takes time to transit, sometimes 1 month.

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
cic-sydney transit by online not by post. Because of big queue & local office work pressure it takes time to transit, sometimes 1 month.
Thanks redstone. The agent should have mentioned that the application is 'waiting in queue' to be transmitted to local office instead of saying 'in transit' which anyone would think that it is on the way. Anyway, more waiting :(

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
I have a question please

citezenchip application submitted march 14
application was sent to Mississauga office june 04 2014

this is a minor application which means no test or interview, only oath.
can any body advise what is the next step?

sat981

May 2, 2014
parasv said:
Typically how long it takes for the postal delivery of application from sydney office to local mississauga office? I called CIC two weeks before and they said my application is in transit to local office. I called again yesterday jun 30th and the agent said the application is still in transit.
Why it takes more than two weeks for delivery from Sydney to Mississauga. :(
HI parasv,
did agent say when application was transferred for you.. I see mine and urs date match closely
received-Mar3, started-Apr9.
there is no update online for me but when i called cic i was told my file wastransferred june 18 to mississauga. Wonder how long before its reflected online or its not supposed to be ?

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Following is my timeline

Mar 18 rec
Apr 29 First Ecas
May 20 AOR in mail
rec still visible

Called CIC Yday and rep confirmed that the file is still in Sydney and the background check is still not complete.

I see that people in my timeline had their rec line disappeared around late May or Early June. Please tell me if there could be any particular reason why there is no sequence in process.

Regards
Chikloo

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
Hi,
Following is my timeline

Mar 18 rec
Apr 29 First Ecas
May 20 AOR in mail
rec still visible

Called CIC Yday and rep confirmed that the file is still in Sydney and the background check is still not complete.

I see that people in my timeline had their rec line disappeared around late May or Early June. Please tell me if there could be any particular reason why there is no sequence in process.

Regards
Chikloo
ur officer is taking his time to do stuffs

sweetakash

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Transferred to Ottawa CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
8-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
8-NOV-2011
Med's Request
8-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
28-NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-JAN-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
Guys,

All of a sudden, my eCas status has started showing my "Permanent Residence" application status (Complete) along with my current Citizenship application status which is still "In Process" and received line disappeared.
This is somewhat strange. I read some other poster also saw this similar situation.
Is there anyone out there from March-2014 applicants who has seen something like this happening?

Please respond.

Rgds!

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
sweetakash said:
Guys,

All of a sudden, my eCas status has started showing my "Permanent Residence" application status (Complete) along with my current Citizenship application status which is still "In Process" and received line disappeared.
This is somewhat strange. I read some other poster also saw this similar situation.
Is there anyone out there from March-2014 applicants who has seen something like this happening?

Please respond.

Rgds!
I just checked my ecas status, and there is Permanent Residence Application(s) above Citizenship app line. What does this mean?? so wonder.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetakash said:
Guys,

Please respond.

Rgds!
Same thing here! That's odd!

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Hi guys atleast you have majical stuff appearing and disappearing my status has been un the cold cellar since apr 30. Absolutely no movement. .......... :(

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetakash said:
Guys,

Please respond.

Rgds!
Just heard some people said that it means your application already transfer to local office!