+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
EdmontonM said:
And what happened after? I'm really afraid of getting an RQ.
EdmontonM,

No, I did not get an RQ although there is a possibility! I am still waiting for a test invite!

FP request has nothing to do with RQ, the former has to do with clearing the possibility of a name match!

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went to the police station and got my Fingerprint done; the technician said CIC would get it withing 2-6 weeks.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ecas has been updated to:
1. We received ...
2. We sent ...
3. We started processing ...
4. We sent you a letter on June 20, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

On June 22, I got an FP request letter dated June 20. Considering the fact that I got the letter in 1 business day, it surely has come from the local office. Do you think FP is all info they need, or an RQ is coming my way, too?

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Ok called CIC today. .... The lady said....the file was in process. ...i asked her to see if the file had been sent to the local office she said how would you benifit from that information ....... after asking her the same question again in a sweeter tone :p she said it had not been transferred it is in process don't know of this is the truth or she was just lazy anyway ......

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polarbear said:
Any activity?
March 2014 applicants ?
Looks like March 2014 applications are buried in the CIC office ;D
polarbear, I don't see your timeline in the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
EdmontonM said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Hi EdmontonM,

What is the fingerprint request for? And do you know if your application has been transferred to local office? Thanks.

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
EdmontonM said:
Hello EdmontonM: 8)

My Timeline:

Received: March 5th.

Processing: April 15th.

Received line Disappearing: ? :-X

Test Date: ? :-X

Oath: ? :-X

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IamAlbertan said:
Hi EdmontonM,

What is the fingerprint request for? And do you know if your application has been transferred to local office? Thanks.
The letter says "...similar biographical data can sometimes lead to mistaken identity, the only way of avoiding such an error is through the use of fingerprints."
And I'm not sure of whereabouts of my file. The FP request is from local office, but some members say the FP can get issued from local office while your file is still in Sydney. I'm going to call them next week and will keep you posted.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manyaqx said:
What the hell is going on google doc? Somebody delete my name from there....
Every now and then someone screws the spreadsheet. You can go a couple of versions back, or just re-enter your timeline.

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
EdmontonM said:
The letter says "...similar biographical data can sometimes lead to mistaken identity, the only way of avoiding such an error is through the use of fingerprints."
And I'm not sure of whereabouts of my file. The FP request is from local office, but some members say the FP can get issued from local office while your file is still in Sydney. I'm going to call them next week and will keep you posted.
Thank you EdmontonM. Keep me posted of your timeline since we have the same local office which I heard is very slow in processing.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polarbear said:
Hello EdmontonM: 8)

My Timeline:

Received: March 5th.

Processing: April 15th.

Received line Disappearing: ? :-X

Test Date: ? :-X

Oath: ? :-X
Thanks. I added your timeline to the spreadsheet, you can keep updating it.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Single application, timeline in Calgary:

Application Received: March 12, 2014
Started Processing: April 24, 2014
AOR/Book: May 22, 2014

Cheers!